What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith

parra pete

Referee
He'd want to improve a lot on his form this year to be in demand from other Clubs..just my opinion...not looking for an argument..or to justify my opinion..my thoughts on Tim Smith are well known to the forum members. If he could recapture his early 2005 form, perhaps he would be okay, but if he continues to produce what he has in 2006 both ON and OFF the paddock..good riddance...

HevyDevy

Coach
I'd love to see the Eels fail miserably next year while JT takes over at Souths from McRae and gets them to the finals. The Tim Smith follows him to the Bunnies.

Now, before you all get angry, here is my reasoning:

Parra need to get rid of Fitzgerald. A good start would be to rub it in his face just how pathetic the actions of he and the board have been over the past 12 months. Sack Smith early then fail to spot JT's talent or listen to the players who wanted him as coach. I'm thinking about the long term future here.

Gronk

Staff member
HevyDevy said:
I'd love to see the Eels fail miserably next year while JT takes over at Souths from McRae and gets them to the finals. The Tim Smith follows him to the Bunnies.

Parra need to get rid of Fitzgerald. A good start would be to rub it in his face just how pathetic the actions of he and the board have been over the past 12 months. Sack Smith early then fail to spot JT's talent or listen to the players who wanted him as coach. I'm thinking about the long term future here.

No your right, I'd love to see the Eels fail next year as well. :sarcasm: :crazy:

strider

Post Whore
mmmm - i think its every eels fan's duty to pray for failure just to teach fitzy a lesson :roll:

dude - if u want fitzy gone then go about it the right way - hoping for failure is lame - what about all the others apart from fitzy who bust their balls for the club - do they deserve failure?

The Colonel

Immortal
HevyDevy said:

How is failing next year going to see him sacked if we haven't won a premiership for the last 20 years and he's still here? :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
HevyDevy said:

If you know who i am and you see me at a game and you thinking about coming up and saying hi, don't bother..

parra pete

Referee
The pessemists are coming out of the woodwork. Let's get 2006 over, then 2007 and start to worry about 2008 when it is here.....

'If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you.' Calvin Coolidge

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Oh Dear. . . .

So when is the next State or Federal Election?

do you think there might be surprise candadate for a western Sydney seat??