What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith

Bicey_18

Bench
Just 4 u Eelavation, The guy is happy, no mention of a problem in the article I even added some Parra stuff cos im so damn nice

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/07/10/1974211.htm

Smith praises enthusiastic Knights

Newcastle coach Brian Smith says last night's upset NRL win over Parramatta was the team's best performance of the season.

The Knights lead 20-0 at half-time and went on to score six tries to two in a 34-10 thumping of the Eels at Parramatta Stadium.

The clash was the first time Smith and Eels coach Michael Hagan had matched up since swapping roles.

Eels full-back Luke Burt suffered a major knee injury in the loss.

Smith says he is happy with the way the team is playing.

"Even though we've lost two games we should have won in the last two weeks," he said.

"In the last six weeks or so there's just been a positive feel about our team.

"Our boys are going out and doing their job at an enthusiastic beat."

Hagan says he was concerned his side would perform badly after he saw some early warning signs in training.

"A couple of little signs had me a bit concerned but you'd like to think you're not seeing things," he said.

"It appeared from the word go we were a yard off of the pace the whole game.

"The fears were sort of confirmed in the way we played."

Avenger said:
Lets put this thread ina time capsule and see how much you will like the Nutty Professor and your teams performance come September next year.

You guys definitely got the short end of the stick when we did our coach swap.

Parramatta fans exist to make all other supporters feel talented and normal. Thanks for making it official.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bicey_18 said:
Just 4 u Eelavation, The guy is happy, no mention of a problem in the article I even added some Parra stuff cos im so damn nice

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/07/10/1974211.htm

Smith praises enthusiastic Knights

Newcastle coach Brian Smith says last night's upset NRL win over Parramatta was the team's best performance of the season.

The Knights lead 20-0 at half-time and went on to score six tries to two in a 34-10 thumping of the Eels at Parramatta Stadium.

The clash was the first time Smith and Eels coach Michael Hagan had matched up since swapping roles.

Eels full-back Luke Burt suffered a major knee injury in the loss.

Smith says he is happy with the way the team is playing.

"Even though we've lost two games we should have won in the last two weeks," he said.

"In the last six weeks or so there's just been a positive feel about our team.

"Our boys are going out and doing their job at an enthusiastic beat."

Hagan says he was concerned his side would perform badly after he saw some early warning signs in training.

"A couple of little signs had me a bit concerned but you'd like to think you're not seeing things," he said.

"It appeared from the word go we were a yard off of the pace the whole game.

"The fears were sort of confirmed in the way we played."

And Craig Gower wasnt ever going to leave the panthers and head to france :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bicey_18 said:
Brian doesn't have a problem as far as I know....

when I last checked this thread was about Tim Smith not Brian...

but hey, I guess if we make every club supporter feel talented there's obviously someone like yourself who slipped through the cracks.

Bicey_18

Bench
eelavation said:
when I last checked this thread was about Tim Smith not Brian...

but hey, I guess if we make every club supporter feel talented there's obviously someone like yourself who slipped through the cracks.

You said Smith so... be a lil more specific next time aye ;-)

Ouch..

Bicey_18

Bench
Funny thing is if it was reversed and we were posting in your forums, our posts would be in the swamp by now cos Parra fans wont have anyone say anything negative about their team..

Gene Krupa

Referee
Bicey_18 said:
Funny thing is if it was reversed and we were posting in your forums, our posts would be in the swamp by now cos Parra fans wont have anyone say anything negative about their team..

Yeah, Parrasite fans have skin made of tissue paper.

The same stuff they used to dry their eyes in 2001! :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gene Krupa said:
Yeah, Parrasite fans have skin made of tissue paper.

The same stuff they used to dry their eyes in 2001! :lol:

you'd have to do a bit better than that to get rid of me? :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Eela is a closet Knights fan methinks. Combine that with the fact that he really does like Brian Smith and we have our end result before our eyes ;-)

Pika

Bench
I for one enjoy his contribution to this forum.

He is an excellent distraction to my otherwise boring work through the day.

Keep up the good work Mr E.Vation.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Jobdog said:
Eela is a closet Knights fan methinks. Combine that with the fact that he really does like Brian Smith and we have our end result before our eyes ;-)

Eela's a gay knights fan? well i though all knight fans were gay :shock:

Y2Eel said:
Eela's a gay knights fan? well i though all knight fans were gay :shock:
Eelavation has arguments with himself, and looking as he has 37000 plus posts the guy truly needs to get out more. Maybe you should too. I mean to take your arguments so seriously about defines your problem. Most of us here have a thick hide, so say what you want. Easy to bag Smithy after he has left isn't it. You can email him at knights@newcastleknights.com.au if you are man enough to do it in person. Ask for Brian Smith and they will send it to him.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Newie is God's Country said:
Eelavation has arguments with himself, and looking as he has 37000 plus posts the guy truly needs to get out more. Maybe you should too. I mean to take your arguments so seriously about defines your problem. Most of us here have a thick hide, so say what you want. Easy to bag Smithy after he has left isn't it. You can email him at knights@newcastleknights.com.au if you are man enough to do it in person. Ask for Brian Smith and they will send it to him.

:shock: That part in bold really shocked me to the core... I'm ment to be less serious?

your whack yo...

Latest posts