What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith

Johns Magic

Referee
eelavation said:
3 seesions I believe..but I could be wrong.

so you know doubt Joey's book? [if you can read offcourse] interesting isn't it? it appears according to you lot some allowed to get away with it in their whole careers while a young bloke f**ks up a couple of times and is stringed by the old fella and beaten in public.

weird..

I'd reply to that post if it was coherent. You sound like you've been hitting the turps.

Timmy?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Johns Magic said:
I'd reply to that post if it was coherent. You sound like you've been hitting the turps.

Timmy?

it's the sh*t that you sold me Joey.... it was f**kin great ;-)

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Shut up guys, your being stupid. We can't talk about the Eels decision how many chances did we give Johns? Eelavation is right. It may be the wrong decision but Knights fans should be the last to judge.

cram

Bench
My issue in all this is simply with the Club not the player. The Clubs make decisions based on what they think is best for the Club rather then worrying about the long term effects to the individual.

It was obviously apparent, some time ago, that Smith like Johns had a problem but what was done to sort it out.

Unfortunatley for Hagan he is now a common demoniator in both of these sorry tales.

stuke

Bench
Gene Krupa said:
Out of rehab and already hitting the piss Timmy.

How well, you've still got another 52,712 chances.

very amusing coming from Knights fans. with all the chances that have been afforded to your players over the last 20 years. ;-)

Hagan can't be blamed for everything that went on in Newcastle.

NthKnight

stuke said:
very amusing coming from Knights fans. with all the chances that have been afforded to your players over the last 20 years. ;-)

Hagan can't be blamed for everything that went on in Newcastle.

Aside from Johns, name one player who repetedly offended but was is ignored buy the club.:?

Latest posts