What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Flick the Storm

Knightmare

Coach
Wow aren't we clever, dredging up a thread from nearly 3 years ago that may have had more weight to its' argument back then. :roll:

RainMan

Juniors
doctor death said:
If rugby league wants to regain any credibility, it's time the Storm was wound up. there is zero interest down south.

Meanwhile, in the heartland of rugby league, we have a Central Coast Bears team fully funded by Singleton looking for an NRL licence but being denied.

Melbourne represents super league and Ribot - the destroyers of what used to be a great Australian sport.

For those (Manly supporters) who say the CC had their chance with the Neagles - RUBBISH. the CC fans knew that Manly shafted the Bears and voted with their feet - a great gesture. The Gold Coast franchise has had a million chances and is run by ARL cronies - the same types that sold out to News Ltd in the Super League crisis. They do not have the backing, funding or infrastructure to run a long term club.

Time for rugby league to look to the future - Central Coast Bears in. Storm out. Manly to the Gold Coast before they go belly up.

Yay!! Doctor Death is back!! Thanks for adding Manly to your argument again :sarcasm:

skeepe

Immortal
Knightmare said:
Wow aren't we clever, dredging up a thread from nearly 3 years ago that may have had more weight to its' argument back then. :roll:

Awww the poor CC supporter has sour grapes. Imagine my surprise.

I think what this is saying more than anything is that those who were against the Storm being kicked out were correct.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Knightmare said:
Crap, it never had any weight what so ever. Death was a tool then and is now and this just proves how stupid his arguement was back then.

LESStar58

Referee
doctor death said:
If rugby league wants to regain any credibility, it's time the Storm was wound up. there is zero interest down south.

Meanwhile, in the heartland of rugby league, we have a Central Coast Bears team fully funded by Singleton looking for an NRL licence but being denied.

Melbourne represents super league and Ribot - the destroyers of what used to be a great Australian sport.

For those (Manly supporters) who say the CC had their chance with the Neagles - RUBBISH. the CC fans knew that Manly shafted the Bears and voted with their feet - a great gesture. The Gold Coast franchise has had a million chances and is run by ARL cronies - the same types that sold out to News Ltd in the Super League crisis. They do not have the backing, funding or infrastructure to run a long term club.

Time for rugby league to look to the future - Central Coast Bears in. Storm out. Manly to the Gold Coast before they go belly up.

](*,) ](*,)

:BDH: :BDH: :BDH:

Geohood

Bench
Im all for the expansion of the game, I hope in 50 years it will be closer to a national competition.

Knightmare

Coach
skeepe said:
Awww the poor CC supporter has sour grapes. Imagine my surprise.

I think what this is saying more than anything is that those who were against the Storm being kicked out were correct.

Sour grapes? Central Coast have won their last two games and look good aainst the Roar for this weekend :cool:

Latest posts