What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmy's back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazeely

First Grade
Smith jets in

Tim Smith is back in the country. The former Parramatta halfback, who left the NRL following the revelation that he had bipolar disorder, flew home before Wigan's weekend Super League game because of what the club said was a family illness. Wigan have a Challenge Cup quarter-final against Salford on Friday, but the club says it is not pressuring Smith to return for that. "Tim flew home for personal reasons," Wigan coach Brian Noble said. "He's got our full support."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/tigers-pitch-invader-the-best-of-the-pests/2009/05/24/1243103433257.html

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
He's not back back.. the poor guy is back for sad family reasons!

If this is big news, i'll eat my keyboard

Gronk

Staff member
Sinbin for Dazeely.

warninguw3.gif

Fathead

Bench
It better be a good excuse.
If its the ol' I need time out to find myself' routine, then I think that any employer and any prospective employer would be a little worried.

yy_cheng

Coach
Some melted cheese as well. But don't buy any of that processed stuff.

You know where that comes from?

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
Smith jets in

Tim Smith is back in the country. The former Parramatta halfback, who left the NRL following the revelation that he had bipolar disorder, flew home before Wigan's weekend Super League game because of what the club said was a family illness. Wigan have a Challenge Cup quarter-final against Salford on Friday, but the club says it is not pressuring Smith to return for that. "Tim flew home for personal reasons," Wigan coach Brian Noble said. "He's got our full support."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/tigers-pitch-invader-the-best-of-the-pests/2009/05/24/1243103433257.html

you happy now? look what you started. another intellegent thread.