What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmy's back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParraFan09

Juniors
Well tbh I think we have seen Mullen at his peak, and this is it. He wille be an orford type palyer IMO (Pearce is much the same IMO) who will perform with a good team but will struggle in a under-peforming team - he is not a player that will win a match for you when its is there to be taken.

Tim Smith has a superior game to the guys I mentioned, guys like Wallace, Mullen and Pearce wish they had Timmy passing game. Again I will say it, his mental state has actually stopped him performing at his best and that is his biggest problem. Timmy on of the best halves taht I had seen for his age when he hit first grade. KK is very much in a Cronk mould of a player, has a great running game, a good kicking age and goo passing game but will not pull off the plays that timmy could. The difference is that KK will be consistant and will form a solid halves partnership with guys like Mateo and Hayne at the back.

I actually prefer KK and Mateo are our starting halves next year, but I have a feeling that Timmy will be back in the blue and gold next year and will probably partner KK in the halves. Mortimer and Mitchell will probably fight for a bench spot with Mateo at #13.

i disagree IMO mullen is better then smith and i dont believe that we have seen mullen at his peak, as for next year the only promblem with ur theory of #6 KK, #7 smith & #13 mateo is that smith doesnt wanna play for the eels, yeah he wants to come back to the NRL but has said it wont be for parra DA also said that the eels arent interested in smith either.