What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmy's back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slimy Eel

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

but he is back - In Australia that is. Haven't heard a Timmy debate for a while so thought I would put it out there. :D
It's ok bud, the sarcastic, arrogant bores on this forum are p!ssed they didn't start this thread.:sto:

lewiscook

Juniors
I have given up on any hope of Tim Smith coming back to Parra tbh.
I think its time to end watching his progression.
Its about 1% chance of him coming back.

dazeely

First Grade
oh. So he's only just back in the country. When first read the title of the post, thought he was back in the blue and gold. Good on the tool whom started this post.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Lewis,its become obvious smith is not coming back to parra,Ando has already said he is not looking outside for a half,so i would say he is pinning his hopes on kk and mortimer stepping up in the near future..I do agree with you however that he is a top half,if his heads screwed on.But IMO parra need to go forward not backwards.

lucablight

First Grade
Lewis,its become obvious smith is not coming back to parra,Ando has already said he is not looking outside for a half,so i would say he is pinning his hopes on kk and mortimer stepping up in the near future..I do agree with you however that he is a top half,if his heads screwed on.But IMO parra need to go forward not backwards.

How is signing a good player going backwards?

lewiscook

Juniors

I agree,
Tbh im loving the fact of KK being a great half!
Parra Imo has a very bright future :D

lucablight

First Grade
You think signing him is going forward? To me its going back to where we were when we have a coach who has his sights set on the future.

By going back to where we were you mean legitimately challenging for the premiership? You don't want that?

Raudonikis

Juniors
By going back to where we were you mean legitimately challenging for the premiership? You don't want that?

Mate i would love that but i just dont think parra are going to go down that track,i am sure ando said somewhere he is not looking outside for a half.so i gather he already knows who his 6 n 7 are going to be. My guess is it will be KK and Mortimer. who knows they could become sterlo n kenny