What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinkler proposal back on (take 3)

shane1970

Juniors
I can honestly say that I have NEVER been on Twitter before but if it's gonna give me some info on tonight I'm about to lose my Twitter virginity

Jono078

Referee
Crossing my fingers Tinkler gets the votes!

Then obviously tomorrow wake up to the news that we've signed Wayne Bennett, Kade Snowden and Jamal Idris :D haha

Archduke_Franz

Juniors
It's looking very promIsing. I don't want to say it's across the line but they asked for a raise of hands on who is in favor and it looked like about 90% to me. Maybe more..

cram

Bench
Yeah, just got a text from Mac and he indicated that the voices are overwhelmingly in favour....here is hoping.

shane1970

Juniors
I think we all knew that it was more than likely a given that this was gonna get the 'nod' - but holy sh*t i can't wait for it to be confirmed

perverse

Referee
hahaha, if they could remember their name, membership number, signature, pants in the morning, what year it is, etc.

perverse

Referee
tick, tock, tick, tock. this wait is intense.

bumping so that everyone monitoring the knights forum is disappointed that a new post isn't an update on the meeting.

u-mad-4084_preview.png

Latest posts