What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans game

saintjeff

Juniors
Some people dont watch the game, .anyone who says the ref dont contribute to teams losing are the ones who should look at themselves

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Can't blame the ref when we had heaps of possession at the Titans end of the field and yet still couldn't get across the line. Looks like the bad old days of 2013 - defence fair, but attack woeful.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
They played terrible and dont deserve to be in the eight,losing games like that.
Those refs were a joke though,once again.
We rarely get a video ref decision go our way and its mainly cause that idiot sends them up as a try every time,making it hard to over turn them.
He is a massive cheat

The Nick

Bench
We showed today that if we make the 8 we'll just be making up the numbers. The genuine premiership contenders are already playing semi finals football while we were very ordinary today.

hewi

Bench
Have to stop blaming the refs. We shouldn't be in a position where the refs calls can lose us the game. Hate to be negative but IMO Tigers will knock us off next week.

St Tangles

Bench
When we were on our winning streak our defense was good enough to overcome refereeing blunders. At the moment we got nothing.

Dicko1

Juniors
Can't blame the ref when we had heaps of possession at the Titans end of the field and yet still couldn't get across the line. Looks like the bad old days of 2013 - defence fair, but attack woeful.

Correct. Dragons had enough quality possession but had no idea how to get over the line.

kit66

Bench
We need Heath Le strange back on the bench. He sharpens the attack when he's out there. Garvey had no impact at all in that game. We should be playing with a lot more cohesion at this stage of the season. Hopefully we'll get one semi final game!

Another one who was there when we were winning game after game and is now mysteriously absent.

So, new rule - get into the in goal and it's a touch down, sorry, try - no matter the circumstances, held up, knock on, bullsh*t play the ball etc.

If we'd lost fair and square today I'd be upset but cop it sweet but to lose after that disgraceful effort from the refs is really hard to take.

dungay dragon

Juniors
David mead was a no try and winger off side no penalty bloody pommie git KLEIN he has fcked us big time 3 times this year f**kun pommie prick .
We need to blame our mob not the referees !!
We were up against an injury riddled side with nothing to play for, while we were there to cement a spot in the semis
we were only going to make up the numbers in the semis , and todays effort confirmed that.
some of the errors made by our players wouldnt be seen in schoolboy footy
had enough ball and field position to win three games....sound familiar ??
sadly we dont have many options as all our players were available bar marketo , and i doubt he could have soley prevented the embarrassment today
nightingale , sad to see a truly great player and finisher continue to struggle throughout the season
seven days can be a long time in footy ....but i doubt we can this around for a serious semi final tilt ....

V

Vasilevsky

Rein once again was a tackling machine and once again he was good running out of dummy half and once again, his dummy half passing was terrible.

winnie the pooh

Juniors
3 of the Titans trys shouldn't have been awarded. Terrible performance from us nonetheless. I'm looking at next year now.

V

Vasilevsky

Nightingale was really bad today. I mean, didn't do anything particularly bad but doesn't have the speed required for a winger and next year the game will suit faster players even more with the reduced interchange. I think he will go back to his role in the first year with Bennett. An interchange utility player. Farrell is a prop trapped in a wingers body. On a brighter note, I think the centres were quite good today.

STGI

Juniors
Hate to say it but we're in the 8 just to make the numbers. Even if we did win we're a mile of all the other teams in the 8. I hope we just don't embaress our selves with the scoreline in the first week

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We showed today that if we make the 8 we'll just be making up the numbers. The genuine premiership contenders are already playing semi finals football while we were very ordinary today.

Correct....if we are there week one of semis v Bulldogs or Storm....same result zero...refs aside if we cant play semi final football now we have no chance......everything has fallen into our lap playing the bottom 2 teams in the comp and Manly losing their last two but still we struggle.....

SET2JT

Juniors
Correct....if we are there week one of semis v Bulldogs or Storm....same result zero...refs aside if we cant play semi final football now we have no chance......everything has fallen into our lap playing the bottom 2 teams in the comp and Manly losing their last two but still we struggle.....

Id rather play the storm.

saintjeff

Juniors
Week one s finals just go out and play ad lib footy and go down swinging if we lose by 40 its what everyone expects anyway

Dorsai

Juniors
If Creagh spent as much time playing as he did winning about every tackle he would be a superstar. frizzell Ah Mah and DeBelin would be the only three who earned their keep.

They promised so much in parts of the first half but then just looked pathetic.

I would rather see the Tigers beat us next week and miss the eight than watch them be embarrassed in the semis.

In parts they looked dominant, they were thinking and making good meters and decisions. Then it was like who is this mob. They didn't know what to do with the ball, they were ill disciplined, they fell off tackles, when they actually attempted to make them.

I am so disappointed in that display. They just weren't interested in winning. They obviously saw the titans loose player after player and thought, nah we cant loose this. The local under 8's would have beaten them.

I cant understand the mentality of this side at times. I have seen 45 years of them playing and these last few years have been a kick in the gut. They seem to believe that mediocrity is acceptable.

Latest posts