What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 11 v Storm - Sunday 19th May 2024

King-Gutho94

Coach
What changes can he make if Moses isnt playing.

We tried hard last week the coach was proud of the effort.

I heard Junior say the Parra DNA was back.

Just the bounce the ball we will be right nothing to worry about at Kellyville this week.

The MAGIC will return this Sunday at Lang Park.

the phantom menace

First Grade
We tried hard last week the coach was proud of the effort.

I heard Junior say the Parra DNA was back.
Oh god, I missed last week's presser... unbelievable that coach and captain are happy with a 50min effort.

Maybe Gutho couldn't take it anymore after his last presser, and the Sivo mistakes forced his decision to have the surgery now?

emjaycee

Coach
For mine I think nearly a copy and paste from last week now that Moses is supposedly out, but Cartwright in for Makatoa.

Cartwright to start and Matto back to bench.

Avenger

Immortal
Do we need to decide which team list thread to post in? titty twisters in one and Deathriders in the other? this appears to be the titty twisters one btw
It doesn’t matter what camp you’re in because in the end you still get inundated with disappointment, anger and desperation.

Since 2022 we have fallen off a cliff and into the abyss filled with never ending turd.

emjaycee

Coach
Do we need to decide which team list thread to post in? titty twisters in one and Deathriders in the other? this appears to be the titty twisters one btw
I missed the other one cause I was on my phone and it didnt refresh.
Will delete this one.

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon same team as last week with Makatoa dropped for Cartwright and Matto back to the bench.

yy_cheng

Coach
So BA will have changed his halves pairing 4 times in 7 weeks since Moses got injured.

No wonder our game is all over the place atm.

When combinations have no time to settle.
they said it before... next man up ... they say it in the presser all the time.

Latest posts