What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT: Round 2 Pre Season Challenge - 2023 cut and paste

Interesting that McInness went to hooker when Brailey off, not Berrell coming on.
McInness gave Trindall a serve at one stage, he was waiting for the call.
Hazelton is making yardage up the middle for sure.
Before Katoa got injured he was slow chasing back Burton's kick when he got pinned in goal.
I hope everyone that tackles Xerri is sledging him each and everytime.
Back up half option is a concern, unless Dykes get fit quick, Atkinson does not look ready, Puru I doubt.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Interesting that McInness went to hooker when Brailey off, not Berrell coming on.
McInness gave Trindall a serve at one stage, he was waiting for the call.
Hazelton is making yardage up the middle for sure.
Before Katoa got injured he was slow chasing back Burton's kick when he got pinned in goal.
I hope everyone that tackles Xerri is sledging him each and everytime.
Back up half option is a concern, unless Dykes get fit quick, Atkinson does not look ready, Puru I doubt.
It’s a trial game…

Quigs

Immortal
Loving the Kayo Kommentary. Who are the Dog's playing again. They (the dogs) must be winning by at least 32 points the way the ladz are calling the game.

And shit I didn't know that the winger bloke had been lifting weights until they told me for the 15th time.

By the way the team that is at the other side of the field to the Dogs is going alright. I don't make too munch of trials. See me after round 5 and I will tell youse how I think the boyz are going.

SharkShocked

Bench
The only relevant backups we need to see for The next 40 minutes are Iro / Puru / Dykes. Maybe Berrell if you think Brailey is ever not playing 80

Atkinson had 40 minutes with the best lineup he will get save for Hynes out there to partner him and put in a very disappointing performance.

Based on last week I wouldn’t expect much more from Puru.

Dykes a go in the halves and Iro to see whether he could ever force Talakai to move.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So Berrell's on and McNutjob played at least a full set at DH during half 1

What's happened to Tinkerbell?