What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday šŸ£

lingard

Coach
In all honesty, no reasonable person could be sure that Harpers form will warrant him finishing the match eitherā€¦
I'm very disappointed that Harper was selected. I hope he plays a lot better in the centre position than he did on the wing. My main concern with him, though is that he is just so slow. However I am prepared (just for now) to trust that the coaching staff know what they are doing on this occasion. I don't always feel this way, but so far this year my confidence in them has risen somewhat.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm very disappointed that Harper was selected. I hope he plays a lot better in the centre position than he did on the wing. My main concern with him, though is that he is just so slow. However I am prepared (just for now) to trust that the coaching staff know what they are doing on this occasion. I don't always feel this way, but so far this year my confidence in them has risen somewhat.
Simonsson is entrenched on the shit list, Harper has an appreciation thread.

Tooooks

Bench
Sanders will become the Zach Docker-Clay of 2024.

When he signs with the Raiders all the numpty fans will go ballistic online about how we've let another future champion go, only to look back in 2-3 years and apart from showing up in some extended team list tuesdays, never see or hear his name again.
Iā€™ve gotta say, I donā€™t really see anything really special about him. Heā€™s got a good head on his shoulders, good skill base, but yeahā€¦I just donā€™t see it. Him leaving doesnā€™t really bother me.

Maybe in time heā€™ll show me what a piss poor judge of players I am.

lingard

Coach
Simonsson is entrenched on the shit list, Harper has an appreciation thread.
Well, I think Simonsson might just be a (golden) nugget in that sea of shit, and BA will rescue him. Harper will slip into it soon enough - and he'll sink right to the bottom; never to return.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sanders will become the Zach Docker-Clay of 2024.

When he signs with the Raiders all the numpty fans will go ballistic online about how we've let another future champion go, only to look back in 2-3 years and apart from showing up in some extended team list tuesdays, never see or hear his name again.
I still reckon heā€™ll end up a genuine first grader. He is only 20 this year ffs. He is tracking just fine.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He is as good as Opacic. Very similar players really.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well, I think Simonsson might just be a (golden) nugget in that sea of shit, and BA will rescue him. Harper will slip into it soon enough - and he'll sink right to the bottom; never to return.
Arthurā€™s rated Simonsson ahead of Opacic. I think Harper is in the team (instead of Simonsson) because he is incumbent from the Manly win. Obviously Sivo is our best winger, so he walks straight into the team.

pazzaeel

Juniors
I think it confirms that the coaching staff donā€™t rate him. šŸ˜‰
I thought Josh Lynn did more in the minutes he had in that Trial v Canberra. just looked like more of a competitor. the way Tannah Boyd is going you could imagine the titans have their eyes on Lynn.

Avenger

Immortal
I thought Josh Lynn did more in the minutes he had in that Trial v Canberra. just looked like more of a competitor. the way Tannah Boyd is going you could imagine the titans have their eyes on Lynn.
I agree. Lynn shits on Sanders.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sanders and Lynn are both 20 this year but one of them is playing against grown men while the other isnā€™t. Sanders is faster than Lynn and has a better kicking game, two important qualities for an NRL half. Iā€™d be surprised if Lynn makes it in the NRL. Iā€™ll be surprised if Sanders doesnā€™t.

Avenger

Immortal
Sanders has shithouse defence. Lynn is a much better defender. An important quality for a NRL half. He is also a Qlder, another quality.