What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Titans Saturday 5:30pm

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gee Zac must really be on the outer.....good luck to Lorenzo, hope he kills it, but his nsw cup form has been ok but nothing super crazy!

emjaycee

Coach
Thanks, but it is obvious.

BA was the power, mistake free, grind them out and win at the end. It never changed throughout his tenure here.

Barrett is attack, attack, attack - our attack in the opposition 20 has improved. We attack from our own end to break up the compressed defense. I like all that but..... he's gotta focus on DEFENSE first.... Also why Wiremu doesnt get a run
Defense starts with attitude adjustments.

Happy MEel

First Grade
My mate got a members email this morning that reckons Barrett has a totally different approach to BA when it comes to playing style and has been pushing for a faster, more mobile squad however there was push back.
From who? PM if you can please mate.

Gronk

Staff member
I had zero faith in Aldi Tago last week, but he was OK.

I have even less faith in Aldi Mulitalo. Prove me wrong merkin.

King-Gutho94

Coach
A part time footy player and twin brother of Sharks star Ronaldo Mulitalo has been rushed into a decimated Parramatta side which has $4m worth of star power unavailable.

Lorenzo Mulitalo, a winger like his brother, will debut for Parramatta in Saturday’s game against Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Stadium.

Mulitalo is on a part-time contract worth around $1200 a week. He isn’t part of Parramatta’s top 30-man roster or the club’s development squad.

Parramatta officials had to seek special dispensation from the NRL for 24-year-old Mulitalo to be named in the Eels’ NRL team.

Mulitalo’s selection comes just a week after another part-timer, Jake Tago, and Charlie Guymer, made their NRL debuts for Parramatta, while hooker Matt Arthur played his first NRL game in round 17.

Lorenzo previously played junior for Cronulla and NSW Cup for Newtown, Norths, Parramatta and Blacktown Workers.

“Lorenzo is all effort and he’s powerful. He has a strong carry and he competes. He’s tough,” Barrett said.

“He’s not as big and tall as his brother but Lorenzo is very willing and he won’t die wondering. He’ll be fine.

“I thought Lorenzo deserved an opportunity on the back of Jake Tago doing so well last week. We saw the impact he and Charlie Guymer had last week and I’m looking for more of the same from Lorenzo.

“It’s taken him a while to debut but this is a real opportunity for him. I’m really happy for him. We have been able to debut four players in three weeks.”

Parramatta’s squad has been savaged with Barrett having just 23 uninjured players left in his roster this week.

The Eels have around $4m of their salary cap unavailable – a horror situation given their fight to avoid the wooden spoon.

JokerEel

Coach
A part time footy player and twin brother of Sharks star Ronaldo Mulitalo has been rushed into a decimated Parramatta side which has $4m worth of star power unavailable.

Lorenzo Mulitalo, a winger like his brother, will debut for Parramatta in Saturday’s game against Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Stadium.

Mulitalo is on a part-time contract worth around $1200 a week. He isn’t part of Parramatta’s top 30-man roster or the club’s development squad.

Parramatta officials had to seek special dispensation from the NRL for 24-year-old Mulitalo to be named in the Eels’ NRL team.

Mulitalo’s selection comes just a week after another part-timer, Jake Tago, and Charlie Guymer, made their NRL debuts for Parramatta, while hooker Matt Arthur played his first NRL game in round 17.

Lorenzo previously played junior for Cronulla and NSW Cup for Newtown, Norths, Parramatta and Blacktown Workers.

“Lorenzo is all effort and he’s powerful. He has a strong carry and he competes. He’s tough,” Barrett said.

“He’s not as big and tall as his brother but Lorenzo is very willing and he won’t die wondering. He’ll be fine.

“I thought Lorenzo deserved an opportunity on the back of Jake Tago doing so well last week. We saw the impact he and Charlie Guymer had last week and I’m looking for more of the same from Lorenzo.

“It’s taken him a while to debut but this is a real opportunity for him. I’m really happy for him. We have been able to debut four players in three weeks.”

Parramatta’s squad has been savaged with Barrett having just 23 uninjured players left in his roster this week.

The Eels have around $4m of their salary cap unavailable – a horror situation given their fight to avoid the wooden spoon.

Why did the club need dispensation when Cini is in cup and available??

Gherkin

Juniors
Would’ve preferred to see Talagi on the wing so he can practice under the high ball and Tago revert to centre. But good to see some of the dead wood dropped or demoted to the bench

Tiger5150

Bench
Poor old @Tiger5150 is getting trolled by Baz by us not playing Cini right now.

We have had Tago and Mulitalo both RMC cup players at the start of the year jump the queue ahead of him in 2 weeks.
Mate, Im not picking up what you are putting down.....?

Ive been laughing at you guys since you signed him. Especially as Pou describes him as some attacking weapon. he seems to have found his level and it seems about right to me.