What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

Big Pete

Referee
It's pretty bad when you consider how dangerous concussions are these days.

So what do you guys make of the lockdown card?

I think we're in for a solid show, and hope once it's over TNA can come up with some fresh feuds.

Lockdown card looks solid. Not great, but a good card with a good build. They need to deliver though, otherwise they are f**ked after Victory Road.

And the British Invasion get back together and their two matches they lose! Doug Williams even took the fall in a four man match, and was pinned by Orlando Jordan. ORLANDO JORDAN FOR f**k SAKE!!! So devastated!

Big Pete

Referee
It's odd how Fox 8 treated the show, at one point it was one of it's highest rating shows and yet they never moved it from it's terrible Saturday night timeslot.

Personally, I find it difficult to watch wrestling on my PC. I feel much more comfortable watching it infront of the television in the comfort of my own lounge room. It makes watching some of the Indies a bit of a pain.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Personally, I find it difficult to watch wrestling on my PC. I feel much more comfortable watching it infront of the television in the comfort of my own lounge room. It makes watching some of the Indies a bit of a pain.
Get a better chair & monitor.

Big Pete

Referee
Is it practical to have a reclining computer chair?

The moniter is definitely not an issue.