What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

Once Dead

Bench
Official Spike TV website airs episodes. Pretty good quality too given my average internet connection.

Iafeta

Referee
Nothing wrong with MILF. The key is if they are up with modern chicks and understand theres etiquette in hedge trimming to remove potential fur balls.

I reckon this will be the millionth time TNA has hinted at Goldberg coming in, only to see one of their mid carders be put into that place. When Kurt Angle first came in, any time there was a mystery opponent, he would always ask if it was Goldberg or Brock Lesnar.

Big Pete

Referee
Should I rename this thread Impact Wrestling yet?

As much as I dislike the spoiler, at least it makes some deal of sense.

Big Pete

Referee
Watched my first Impact in months.

Positives:
- Roode's opening promo was good and I'd like to see him break out of the tag scene.
- Sargiento's debut was okay. Sure the timing of it smelt of unoriginality but if it brightens the X-Division up a little I'm all for it.
- Speaking of the X-Division guys, I liked their interaction with Bischoff and their little moment at the end.

Negatives
- The network storyline is just another re-hashed story they've been using for years.
- Apart from the opening match the card sucked
- At this day and age Dreamer should NOT be in a main storyline.
- They wasted 15 minutes on a segment that featured Anarquia and Ink Inc. enough said
- The Jarrett/Angle storyline has worn as thin as the King/Cole storyline. Move on already.

Forgive me if already mentioned but Impact is debuting on fuel tv saturdays @ 8:30pm, great to see it go to a channel that wont try to kill it and will in fact look to build the brand.

Big Pete

Referee
Watch todays edition as well...

To give credit where it's due at least TNA managed to pull off three 'surprises' in one show. While some of the reveals may of been mediocre at least it's better than completely killing the storylines dead and hitting the reset button.

On those surprises...
Foley - He's always a decent promo and as long as they don't give him another championship reign his stint won't do any harm.

Chyna - Eh, I suppose in a way it makes sense given her history with Jarrett but hopefully it's a one off.

Harris - Good to see another original back. He's still a shell (a fat shell) of his former self but I was genuinly surprised by the pick so kudos to TNA.

Show itself...
Knockout Tag Match - I'm not a fan of anybody here. Really don't care about the storyline either and Tara should really just leave TNA. That promo of hers was terrible.

Sargiento/Suicide - It's all been done...Sargiento isn't a bad spot monkey but why couldn't TNA give him another X-Div guy or actually give Max Buck, an X-Div guy who's going to wrestle on your PPV screen time?

Joe/Crimson/Abyss - Solid match that served it's point. I'm just scratching my head at Joe having nothing to do at Sacrifice.

Battle Royal - Not usually a fan of these but I thought it was an efficient way to deal with a lot of storylines. My only gripe is that it makes the No. 1 contender seem like the champion because the winner of the championship match will just go onto face them.

Definitely a better show than last week but still plenty of gripes to be had.

Foley - He's always a decent promo and as long as they don't give him another championship reign his stint won't do any harm.

The only problem I have here is that Foley is supposed to be a part-owner of TNA in their storylines, so now him being "The Network" just seems to giving him the same authority but with a different title.

Chyna - Eh, I suppose in a way it makes sense given her history with Jarrett but hopefully it's a one off.

God she looked unco-ordinated in her debut. Hope it gets better, or Kurt Angle does most the wrestling at the PPV. And have her implants gotten bigger?

Harris - Good to see another original back. He's still a shell (a fat shell) of his former self but I was genuinly surprised by the pick so kudos to TNA.

This is one I'm happy with. It's about time that TNA realised their fans like their own guys, not the WWE's outcasts.

Fair enough, shows how much I pay attention to TNA storylines. They seem to change so often for no reason.

Speaking of changing for no reason, WHERE ARE MY BRITISH INVASION BOYS?!?!?!

Big Pete

Referee
Were the first to be eliminated in the battle royal.

My mind wondered what your reaction would be like.

Big Pete

Referee
Sacrifice looked pretty ordinary - maybe one good-ish match on the card. Rest was reasonable without ever being good or down right terrible.

Spoilers just coming out - looks like Abyss is the new X-Div championship.

...I'm okay with it. It's not like Kaz was going to take the division anywhere.

Latest posts