What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users (outside merged clubs biased twats)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I'd just like to say i joined this forum because it looked pretty good at the time. It has got alot of good posters who are pretty good to discuss footy with. I just want to say that i appoligise for my part in the sh1t going on here lately, there are a group of merged teams fans (not tigers) who just keep talking shit and going out of their way to try and bag the dogs and myself even if it is just out and out biased dribble.

I will be the bigger man and place them on ignore from now for the good of the forum and to save wasting my life like they want too. I look forward to discussing footy with the ones that aren't idiots.

:)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yep, completely agree..

now, tell me, what are your views on shorts?

should the players keep the current versions

350x.jpg

or should we revert back to the good old days of baggy shorts?

Frank_Farrell_1940s.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'd just like to say i joined this forum because it looked pretty good at the time. It has got alot of good posters who are pretty good to discuss footy with. I just want to say that i appoligise for my part in the sh1t going on here lately, there are a group of merged teams fans (not tigers) who just keep talking shit and going out of their way to try and bag the dogs and myself even if it is just out and out biased dribble.

I will be the bigger man and place them on ignore from now for the good of the forum and to save wasting my life like they want too. I look forward to discussing footy with the ones that aren't idiots.

Cool story bro. Also if you want to discuss footy I suggest you hit up my mate and fellow forumer POPEYE. He has a great understanding of NRL coaching, catching yabbies and adding a notch to your belt.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Ryde-Eastwood?
Bombala - Delegate?
Adelong-Batlow?
Bay and Basin?

Whos are you talking about?

Regardless, your story is an awesome one.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
see i would usually tell grouch what a muppet he is but its not required as its widely known. Or tell him that people going to water sounds more like ben creagh when he hears justin hodges name.

however i'll be the bigger man and just place him on ignore. i know alot of you blokes are putting shit on me but hey im just trying to keep the forum for footy talk and not dribble on with idiots.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
oh and for the records im refering to st choke merge, and the handful of manly merge fans that are butt hurt about des.