What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users (outside merged clubs biased twats)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
see i would usually tell grouch what a muppet he is but its not required as its widely known. Or tell him that people going to water sounds more like ben creagh when he hears justin hodges name.

however i'll be the bigger man and just place him on ignore. i know alot of you blokes are putting shit on me but hey im just trying to keep the forum for footy talk and not dribble on with idiots.

You're a muppet grouch. This is widely known.

oh and for the records im refering to st choke merge, and the handful of manly merge fans that are butt hurt about des.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Best thread eva

1689623.png

PaddyBoy

Juniors
yep, completely agree..

now, tell me, what are your views on shorts?

should the players keep the current versions

350x.jpg

or should we revert back to the good old days of baggy shorts?

Frank_Farrell_1940s.jpg

Though the shorter shorts stop defenders from grabbing on to them so much, the baggy shorts have their purpose.

Nathan Hindmarsh has stripped a generation of their innocence.

How does this transfer to sponsorship loss?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Though the shorter shorts stop defenders from grabbing on to them so much, the baggy shorts have their purpose.

Nathan Hindmarsh has stripped a generation of their innocence.

How does this transfer to sponsorship loss?

see i belive that baggy shorts would actually see an increase in sponsorship revenue..

in the first instance, we now have a greater surface area from which to sell advertising. now instead of just having short front, and short back sponsors, on the front we can now have left & right top + bottom, as well as the back left right top bottom etc.. effectively quadrupling the sponsorship..

plus, with less nathan hindmarsh incidents, league could appeal to a younger demographic without risk of scarring them..

of course, the baggy shorts may actually mean a slower game due to players getting pulled down.

what could this slower game mean to pay tv audiences and crowd figures?

grouch

First Grade
You're a muppet grouch. This is widely known.
I will give DoggiesBro some credit - he finally got something right. This is a fact.

Problem is the fact is obvious to the entire English speaking world, and 90% of everyone else

oscar-the-grouch.jpg

Didgi

they're blue, they're white, they cant get on a flight, Merkinbury, Merkinbury