What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

Avenger

Immortal
600x400_NRL_GrandFinal10-600x400.jpg

Coked out I see. That's cheating.

Fathead

Bench
hahah Hayne can be entertaining to watch but some of you Parra supporters need to have a look in the mirror :lol:

Haynetrain is I know for a fact a teenage girl or an 8 year old but what about the rest of you. Some of you are probably adults for godsake.

Josh Dugan outplayed him this year when they met as well ;)

Yep that Dugan boy is going to be a great player no doubt.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
*inserts picture of the 1998 major semi final*

Parra have been as successful at choking as St George. It takes a shocking lack of understanding for a Parra supporter to throw out insults like choker.

Avenger

Immortal
*inserts picture of the 1998 major semi final*

Parra have been as successful at choking as St George. It takes a shocking lack of understanding for a Parra supporter to throw out insults like choker.

They have lost their last 5 grand finals and were the last minor premier to bow out in week 2 since the 80's. They are the Kings of the Choke. Enough.

Fathead

Bench
The saints are without a shadow of a doubt the most choking team ever....If they dont win this year ....

Slammin

Juniors
The saints are without a shadow of a doubt the most choking team ever....If they dont win this year ....

Dragons are without a doubt the games biggest chokers.

The Eels on the other hand has had so many supporters choke on the same c**k at the same time more than any other team in history

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Parramatta have won two minor premierships since the inception of the NRL, lost two grand finals and been knocked out at the major semi final like 4-5 times. Pretty impressive record.

GongPanther

Referee
Hayne will ave ample time to prove himself.

Especially in the final four rounds of the comp were parra have the hardest run.

Good morning...

Danish

Referee
And Daley, f**k me dead by the end of the match I could have strangled the merkin, deadset he must have been masturbating over every little thing Parramatta and imparticular HAYNE did and couldnt stop bagging Penrith, it was sickening.

What a dickhead....

Anyone would think that Hayne had just manufactured an amazing 22 point turnaround and Penrith, a supposed title contender, had allowed it to happen

Eelementary

Post Whore
Fact: Slater, Hayne and Boyd are all great players.

Fact: the media and some fans carry on about Hayne like he's the secnd coming of Jesus. This [rightfully] pisses many people off.

Fact: Hayne is an exciting attacking player.

Fact: rugby league is the greatest game of all.

We're not "back" - it just seems we've rediscovered how to score more than 6 points per game. Maybe it's temporary. Who knows?

It's easy for me to sit back, relax and enjoy Hayne's magic, because I'm an Eels fan. But I also enjoy watching Jennings, Dugan, Slater, Marshall , etc. I reckon in thee excitement stakes he's right up there.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parramatta have won two minor premierships since the inception of the NRL, lost two grand finals and been knocked out at the major semi final like 4-5 times. Pretty impressive record.

Good points.

But I wouldn't call our 2009 Grand Final defeat a "choke" - only the most die-hard Eels fans tipped them to win.

But 2001 and 2005 were chokes of epic proportion.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Hayne is hated because he has a huge head from dicksuckers like you blowing him off like he's the best player ever after ONE good performance.

Where the f**k has he been the rest of the season?

Jono1987

Juniors
Hayne is hated because he has a huge head from dicksuckers like you blowing him off like he's the best player ever after ONE good performance.

Where the f**k has he been the rest of the season?

He's been biding his time. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack. WATCH OUT GUYZ PARRA R CUMIN!

mattyg

Bench
Anybody who thinks players like Boyd/Dugan/Slater are better then Hayne have absolutely no idea about rugby league.

Hayne is the greatest,bow down you him you peasants.

earn some respect before you start telling people on here they have no idea about rugby league. dickhead.

Hayne is a great player, no doubt. Fact remains that he is inconsistent, and 2 good games in a row is not enough before you sorts of wankers come on here sucking his c**k and saying he is better than slater. I hate melbourne as much as anyone on here, but slater has proven far more than jarryd hayne ever has....slater has had about 50 games where he has played like this...yet 1 good game from hayne and everyone on the "haynetrain" comes outta the closet and harps on about him being the best player ever. I'm fed up with it already.

perverse

Referee
Hayne is a talented pea heart.

if i was his teacher, his yearly report would be "Needs to apply himself more often".

mattyg

Bench
I remember Carl Webb used to play one good game out of ten. Only difference is he didn't have 13 year old boys rubbing their vaginas over him.

of you could like a post on LU like you can on facebook, I would like this.

Jono1987

Juniors

earn some respect before you start telling people on here they have no idea about rugby league. dickhead.

This is the guy that has bagged out Parra for the last couple of weeks only to jizz all over himself about Hayne's last two performances. Didn't this f**kwit say something about Parra having great crowds all year too? Funny I'm sure I go go into the crowd watch thread and bring up some a-class bitching from the goober.

fourplay

Juniors
When he scores a Hayne Train special I think he should do a chugga-chugga train motion with his arms instead of an aeroplane.

Boyd has a couple of things Hayne does not

an unselfish attitude
a premiership ring
a an origin series win
a decent taste in footwear

the key differences between the two are that Darius is consistent and does not have a horde of media morons and extensively vaginated douche androtops batting off over him, Hayne seems to enjoy his media supplied pearl necklace.

He has moments of individual brilliance, but as the storm showed in the GF last year (yes, I know they should not have even been there, and I wanted Parra to win at the time) Hayne can be contained, they did it in that game and Saints have done it twice this year, once by taking away his broken play running options, the other the complete opposite by keeping it in play and making him work his arse off.
If they meet in week 1 again, don't bank on the fairytale to repeat itself, Parra have the chance to prove themselves, every team they play from here till the end is in the 8, and many are also fighting to keep their spot.
As of now they have still lost more games than they have won and need to win about 5 from their last 7, 30 points will probably be the cut off, by comparison Saints can lose every game from here till the end and they will still scrape in.
They beat second last in their previous game and second tonight.
Lets see what they can do, and by virtue see if Hayne can deliver two years in a row, but remember, 4 losses and its game over, lose 3 and they need to start banking on results going their way, if they don't make the 8 then not even Hayne can un-f**k that situation.

Boyd is also a far better speaker at post match press conferences...

Latest posts