What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Braith Anasta

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I hope he goes to Souths. Every team has a crap period and for anyone to think Souths will never win another premiership is foolish and naive. The Dogs went between 42 and 80 without a premiership and now they're the most successful club since.

Roosters are a similar story albeit with less success. The Roosters are a team Braith wasn't terribly fond of especially after last years premiership win - why he'd even consider it apart from being a greedy traitor is beyond me.

He'll get a nod of approval from me if he pulls on the cardinal&myrtle. I see a Rooster logo on his chest I will be sorely disappointed. Either way it's f**ked the rest of his season with the Dogs IMO as his mind will be scattered. THAT is why the AT deadline should be in October.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope he goes to souths too, they'll pay sh*tloads of money for him, he'll do nothing, they'll go broke and eventually be booted again.

JBW1983

Juniors
I agree the deadline should definitely be October.

But to say that Anasta isn't fond of the Roosters is a bit off the mark.

He's got plenty of mates there eg. Mini and Wing, and he gets on with Stuart pretty well from what I gather. Who wouldn't want the chance to play in the same jersey as Freddie Fittler!!!

Timmah

Staff member
madunit said:
first off, you know f**k all about me thus you are not in a position to comment on my maturity. Also, I never added you to messenger so if I'm so immature, why are you interested in talking to me?
I can go and attack other clubs, theres no rule saying I can't. I didn't complain about anyone's posts either, nor did I get hammered.
The only blatantly stupid thing here is you.

I generally don't talk to you on messenger because I find your names say a lot about your maturity levels. At no point did I express interest in talking to you.

You can go and attack other clubs, sure, but you're being a f**king hypocrite. You support 2 of the most unsuccessful clubs yet feel like you are righteous in giving a serve to Souths - the club with 20 premierships under their belt. I hope you're alive to watch the day when Cronulla are spooners and Souths hold up the trophy. Can't wait.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Anti tampering deadline in october? If anything I think it should be brought forward a few months.

ATM It gives too much time to clubs in England and Rugby union clubs to make offers to players before other NRL clubs can get a chance to get their bids in.

And if Braith goes to the Roosters, so what? He decided he wanted to be at a competive club, if he goes to the rabbits he decided that he wants a new challenge. Either way I think he will go well.

Timmah

Staff member
JBW1983 said:
I agree the deadline should definitely be October.

But to say that Anasta isn't fond of the Roosters is a bit off the mark.

He's got plenty of mates there eg. Mini and Wing, and he gets on with Stuart pretty well from what I gather. Who wouldn't want the chance to play in the same jersey as Freddie Fittler!!!

Uhhh... me. Fittler was a tossbag. Simple.
I don't like the guy, never have.

Since when has Braith been mates with Mini, Wing etc?

Bumble

First Grade
madunit said:
I hope he goes to souths too, they'll pay sh*tloads of money for him, he'll do nothing, they'll go broke and eventually be booted again.

I doubt Souths will go broke because they sign one player, lol.

rabbitville

Dog-E said:
Go to Souths Braith....they NEED you!...And you playing for them would be GOOD for the game!...Whereas Ricky & the Roosters - Mate, face it - like Firman - you're just 'the flavour of the month' with that lot.

Also, you will go to Souths - with no hard feeligns whatsoever from any Dogs - or just about any other footy fan - but go to the Roosters - and get ab-so-lutely death ridden by all sundry - for the rest of your NRL career - guaranteed! - You think u knew peressure befoere?...Dude, u ain't seen NOTHIN' yet if u go to the Roosters!!

Bottom line , u can rest assured - The SECOND you display a run of poor form - you will have Brett Firman's jersey in the red white & blue reserves...Don't make a BIIIIIIIIIIIG career mistake here now, Braith!

With the expectations some Souths fans have you can be rest assured he will be feeling the pressure even more so.