What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Braith Anasta

Misty Bee

First Grade
So if, say, the entire Broncos squad would sign for Souths, they'd be hopeless and lose?

Good theory, Albert.

Godz Illa

Coach
madunit said:
Its just some dickhead Souths fan's comment to try and justify their sh*tty teams existence.
If thats the case, then what is the pithy justification of a Sharks fan? lol I doubt one exists.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Godz Illa said:
If thats the case, then what is the pithy justification of a Sharks fan? lol I doubt one exists.
Sharks fans are exquisite, perfect people in every way and form, that they really don't require justification for anything.

All they require is everyone elses attention and admiration. We know you non-sharks fans are jealous at how good we really are.
:D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
madunit said:
Sharks fans are exquisite, perfect people in every way and form, that they really don't require justification for anything.

All they require is everyone elses attention and admiration. We know you non-sharks fans are jealous at how good we really are.
:D

Why don't you make up your mind then? I'd agree with your failsafe tactic of having two teams to fall back on, but neither have been successful since they became teams so your credibility is therefore shot to pieces.

Tigers? Sharks? I don't care, but decide. It's pathetic.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
why decide? There's no law prohibiting me from supporting two teams.

And my credibility is intact as it always has been.

Bumble

First Grade
madunit said:

2 teams, 0 premierships....sure can pick winners!

I agree, you have the same amount of credibility now that you did a week ago.

Timmah

Staff member
madunit said:

It just shows you up for the indecisive immature git you are. Sure there ain't no law - but hey you look stupid at the end of the day.

As bumble said, you're very very low cred is still intact...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So because I support two teams I am immature?

Theres logic for you.

So bumble, everyone has to support teams with premierships only do they? Where is that written?

It seems that you pair are just as immature.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes and while we're on the topic Bumble and Dodge are two of many posters who'd know alot about having very very low cred.

Bumble

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
yes and while we're on the topic Bumble and Dodge are two of many posters who'd know alot about having very very low cred.

Didn't you wait for a ex-Canberra player to walk out of the sheds at Canberra Stadium and then try to bash him? :?

JBW1983

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:
To Braith, who would you rather play for

1. A club on the way up,

or,

2. A club on the way out?

The Bunnies might be on their way out of the cellar, but they're only crawling into the closet... when are they going to come out and admit to everyone they'll never be a force in the NRL???

Anasta should go to the Roosters simply becoz the Rabbits suck and always will.

Furthermore, the staff and facilities are much better, and he's the only player worthy of putting on Freddie's number 6. (apart from maybe wing but he's no 5/8)

In conclusion, whether the bunnies have Orford or no Orford, Polglase or no Polglase, Willie Peters, or no Willie Peters, Ansta should take his rightful place in Freddie's number 6 alongside the likes of Minichiello, Cross, Roberts, Finch, Wing, Morley, Tupou, Flannery and Fitzgibbon because souths will never have a team even close to that good!

SO GO AN GET STUFFED!!! EEHHHH EHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Timmah

Staff member
madunit said:
So because I support two teams I am immature?

Theres logic for you.

So bumble, everyone has to support teams with premierships only do they? Where is that written?

It seems that you pair are just as immature.

No, your immaturity is plainly obvious over MSN and on these forums. I simply thought I'd throw it in. I notice you didn't deny the indecisive tag either so there's a double bang.

The rule isn't necessarily that you should support a team that has won premierships (I believe your two clubs, the Warriors, Cowboys and Dragons are the only ones). The rule is that you can't go around attacking other clubs - particularly the most successful RL club in Australia, and expect not to get hammered by people for your blatantly stupid and biased posts.

r69, you can ramble all you like. Nobody cares.

HitBlan!

Juniors
Dodge, no one gives a f**k who you thing is immature. Wake up to yourself. Go and play with yourself while watching the bulldogs like u always do

(and yes I am a dogs supporter)

Timmah

Staff member
HitBlan! said:
Dodge, no one gives a f**k who you thing is immature. Wake up to yourself. Go and play with yourself while watching the bulldogs like u always do

(and yes I am a dogs supporter)

WTF?

:?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dodge said:
No, your immaturity is plainly obvious over MSN and on these forums. I simply thought I'd throw it in. I notice you didn't deny the indecisive tag either so there's a double bang.

The rule isn't necessarily that you should support a team that has won premierships (I believe your two clubs, the Warriors, Cowboys and Dragons are the only ones). The rule is that you can't go around attacking other clubs - particularly the most successful RL club in Australia, and expect not to get hammered by people for your blatantly stupid and biased posts.

r69, you can ramble all you like. Nobody cares.
first off, you know f**k all about me thus you are not in a position to comment on my maturity. Also, I never added you to messenger so if I'm so immature, why are you interested in talking to me?
I can go and attack other clubs, theres no rule saying I can't. I didn't complain about anyone's posts either, nor did I get hammered.
The only blatantly stupid thing here is you.