What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the girls...

Alba

Coach
um as dopey as this question is lemme say HELL YES ... but not before hurting him so bad where it matters to him the most .... :roll:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Manly's Legend said:
If your boyfriend cut your hair off the first day you we going out, would you dump him straight away? :lol:

Answer: No.

Why?: He would be having the dump as I would have removed the scissors with my right hand whilst I had gripped his johnny come lately with my left and then with one swift movement have the scissors forming an X at johnny's base!

After he disgraced himself I would remove the scissors without leaving a mark on little floppy johnny and flick my luscious long hair to whip his now ashen looking face as I walk away.

Johns Magic

Referee
Manly's Legend wrote:
If your boyfriend cut your hair off the first day you we going out, would you dump him straight away?

Answer: No.

Why?: He would be having the dump as I would have removed the scissors with my right hand whilst I had gripped his johnny come lately with my left and then with one swift movement have the scissors forming an X at johnny's base!

After he disgraced himself I would remove the scissors without leaving a mark on little floppy johnny and flick my luscious long hair to whip his now ashen looking face as I walk away.

I gather that PK doesn't stand for Peaceful and Kind.
Pen*s Killer, perhaps? :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Twizzle said:
but what if it wasn't floppy

There's special places for you sort of people! ;-) But then you know all about them don't you as Madame Houdini has you tamed! :lol:

Preniers

Juniors
madunit said:
pathetically dopey and somewhat typical thread.

ML, can you possibly provide some background information as to why you started this thread, it may actually make the thread 'entertaining'

Ok well while I said I wouldn't post here anymore,I was interested to see what people thought about this. Madunit, my friend cut his Girlfriends hair off, accidently, and she didn't dump him, we all thought she would, and I am just wondering what other girls would do! :D

Latest posts