What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To The Rooster Bashers

Kasper

Bench
I totally agree with you. The Roosters run the NRL, the refs favour them, they get special allowances at the judiciary and the NRL is out to get any other team that is playing them. Also the NRL loves Roosters players and allow them special salary cap concessions. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dog-E

Juniors
Wouldve been 18, but Glenn Morrison went before the juciciary to say he had nice eyes...so he got a discount!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Can you tell one of your Cowboys players to smash the sh*tt out of that turd Finch should you beat Brisbane this weekend. And also Chris Walker.

PARRA_FAN said:
Can you tell one of your Cowboys players to smash the sh*tt out of that turd Finch should you beat Brisbane this weekend. And also Chris Walker.

You gotta catch 'em first! But you can't, because our blokes are as fast as buggery!

Brendon

Juniors
I hope the Roosters make the Grand Final I really do..................

So I can see the crushed looks on their lil faces when the full time siren goes and lose yet another grand final :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How much will that hurt????? I mean really losing a grand final hurts a lot more than losing any other match so wat a way 4 karma 2 set in and see either the Dogs or Penrith defeat them in the final :D :D :D

Renowned League Expert said:
PARRA_FAN said:

You gotta catch 'em first! But you can't, because our blokes are as fast as buggery!

How fast is that Todd Byrne character??? :lol: :lol:

Fancy a winger being run down by an ageing lock forward......... :lol:

As usual renowned league fraud, you've got nothing!!!!!

melon....

Coach
The Mighty Panther said:
PARRA_FAN said:

In the wet after being ankle tapped? yeah I can fancy that!

Andy04

Juniors
melon.... said:
The Mighty Panther said:
PARRA_FAN said:

In the wet after being ankle tapped? yeah I can fancy that!

So was Sattler running on a special dry patch on Telstra stadium was he?

Ankle tapped... even with that he had a lot of running to regain his form and if he was anything of a winger should have scored!

Brendon said:
I hope the Roosters make the Grand Final I really do..................

So I can see the crushed looks on their lil faces when the full time siren goes and lose yet another grand final :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How much will that hurt????? I mean really losing a grand final hurts a lot more than losing any other match so wat a way 4 karma 2 set in and see either the Dogs or Penrith defeat them in the final :D :D :D

Hopefully we play Melbourne then.

Pantherjim.

Referee
PARRA_FAN said:

I'm thinking "Cashed up as buggery" more like it!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Latest posts