What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays Retro Jersey

Thomo.

First Grade
geez i just might don that jersey if its permannet. f*ckin excellent. classic, yet modern

Inferno

Coach
Where can I get one of those for less than $180?

Or are they that price everywhere

Im currently on the Gold Coast so I would probably need it sent up here as well, are Shops likely to do that?

Nullajet

Juniors
can any of you shire forumers pm me the phone number for footyplus so i can order one through them......

greatly appreciate it if you can.

cheers!!

Knightmare

Coach
Inferno said:
Where can I get one of those for less than $180?

Or are they that price everywhere

Im currently on the Gold Coast so I would probably need it sent up here as well, are Shops likely to do that?

No, try Rebel Sport at Pacific Fair- I went the other day and they had them for about $150. Looked so good for a fleeting second even I thought about getting one. If they're not on the racks the store should still have them somewhere.

iggy plop

First Grade
Feej said:
Why can't we go back to the 70's jersey permanantly?

Not just the fact that we had such a big win in it today, but the fact that it's a much better jersey than the multi-coloured thing we wear now.(Since when has grey been one of our colours?)

That jersey was brilliant.

I would advise all Sharks fans to petition the club to wear it on a permanent basis. The sponsor would certainly be happy. LG came up a treat on the tv.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I agree the Sharks looked brilliant but how would it affect the fans who purchased the current jersey at the start of the season?

imasharkie

Coach
Gunnamatta said:
I agree the Sharks looked brilliant but how would it affect the fans who purchased the current jersey at the start of the season?

That would be me but I don't care as I'm going to buy the 70's one when I can find a store with it.

Shark

Bench
That jersey looked BLOODY UNREAL. It really did.

We GOTTA do something about getting it back on a permanent basis!

amzz

Juniors
the retro jearsy is the best one were've had in along time should be made in2 our fulltime one...

Inferno

Coach
Knightmare said:
No, try Rebel Sport at Pacific Fair- I went the other day and they had them for about $150. Looked so good for a fleeting second even I thought about getting one. If they're not on the racks the store should still have them somewhere.

Sweet, I knew Rebel Sport had them but didn't know if they stocked the Retro one. I'll check it out my lunch break, makes it easy for me working in Pac Fair.

black_dot

Juniors
The club has approached the NRL to ask if it can be worn for the rest of the year. There are issues regarding merchandising etc and the NRL muist give permission. It does not look good for the next two weeks, but the club are hopeful of using it in the semis.

Why are they only seeing now what we've all known for decades ?

Piss off the marketing designed crap. This is the best jersey.

Bring back the socks too.

black_dot

Juniors
Interesting about the socks and shorts. The club were only going to change the jersey for the weekend and use the new shorts and socks, however Stu Raper stepped in and said that if it was to be done, it had to be done the whole hog. The result was awesome and I commend rapers enthusiasm to the concept. everyone is happy with it and logic suggests it is the way of the future.

Sharkie73

Bench
IMO that jumper instilled some pride and tradition back in the club and the supporters as well. It should be our main jumper.
So how do we get the club to consider making it our fulltime jumper???

Latest posts