What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays Retro Jersey

Quigs

Immortal
imasharkie said:
Hey Quiggs was this bloke about 14 years old. If it is I seen that same bloke in a new jersey in Yeppoon early in the season.

Howdy Ima

Nah he was my vintage - closer to burial then birth.

Cheers
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
righto Quigs. Looks like you can add that youngen to your list of sharks supporters in your area albeit he probably lives in Yeerhah Yeppoon

Couple of things, i noticed the white strip is larger, that would be for sponsers, and quite willing to accept that, if we can wear the jersey fulltime,

The one thing about the old jersey that worries me i'm in my mid 30's is that the white hoop doesnt help those with guts on the increase, but willing to accept that.

With Rebel charging between $150-$180, does nayone know if the Puma shop or the classic store at surry hills have the old strip.

I also contacted Steve Rogers about going back to the jersey full time and to start at least finals, he also said they have contacted league.

It might be benefical if us fans contacted talk radio and helped push the barrow there, get public support, and radio talkback to help push NRL on this matter

Nullajet

Juniors
everyone keeps saying how the white strip is wider for the sponsor but the 35 year jersey had LG as sponsor and wasnt as wide.

Quigs

Immortal
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
The one thing about the old jersey that worries me i'm in my mid 30's is that the white hoop doesnt help those with guts on the increase, but willing to accept that.

Hey don't worry '68' you will get use to it.

My body used to be a Temple, but now it is a Mosque.

It just got bigger.

You reckon in this day and age and with the technology at hand that they might consider the less athletic supporter and be able to supply a special edition of jersey with inbuilt beer coasters within the white hoop so we "Mosque's" can rest our beer on our guts as we watch the footie. You know what I mean, a scotch guard type material with grip, and easy to wash stains off.

Like Big Kev used to say "I'mmmmmm exxxxx- cited."

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
imasharkie said:
righto Quigs. Looks like you can add that youngen to your list of sharks supporters in your area albeit he probably lives in Yeerhah Yeppoon

Yeppoon is 19km north of the Park, and a million miles away. But it is good to know that someone in the "Poon" is intelligent .......(it is not a bad place)

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts