What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

Maybe he had to do it to stop his Mrs from hurting herself.

Or he has a mental illness that can only be cured by lighting people's pants on fire.

Raider_69

Post Whore
this might be a good place to start the pool i was planing on running

name a date, you get 5 days either side of the date.
When is Todd Carney's next off field drama

I've got March 12th. Who's in ?! :p :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This made the news? Well he is not a vfl player so probably front page tomorrow, headline story on ch7 for the next 48 hours.

Geohood

Bench
Even if it was his friend that did it which I think is being reported now.. he must have some dumb friends LMAO

Broncodr01d

Juniors
IF the alleged BS has happened with Carney involved - stamp his papers as NEVER TO PLAY IN THE NRL AGAIN. Funny to see Canberra fans turning on "their Toddy" :lol:

Broncodr01d

Juniors
How is this news? Another year of NRL bashing from the media here we come.

How isn't it?

Don't blame the media when we have f#$#ing morons amongst the playing ranks (Carney is number one there) who continue to put themselves, and the game in turn, in the media for all the wrong reasons.

Put you head back in the sand.

alexc

Stop blaming the media for these stupid idiots. Seriously "hey coach just going on a new years holiday to airlie beach"

Pretty sure Airlie Beach + Todd Carney and friends on new years is a geniused idea after having a million chances you'd want to stay far away from trouble.

LeagueNut

First Grade
this might be a good place to start the pool i was planing on running

name a date, you get 5 days either side of the date.
When is Todd Carney's next off field drama

I've got March 12th. Who's in ?! :p :lol:
February 28th please :)

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah Bronc,

Next thing he'll be having group sex in a nightclub toilet, or illegally taking piss from a licenced premises.

Or maybe he might tackle a night manager whilst being intoxicated. Oh hang on that didn't happen, well it didn't until the video was released, then it was a big joke.

A big joke like lighting a fart.

Sheeeze you donkeys are a mob of sanctimonious saints.

Cheers
Quigs