What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Well if I were a Roosters fan I wouldn't be too disappointed - he was signed to Fire up the c**ks after all.

Things are looking promising.

bluesbreaker

Bench
well he did got to africa with Ossie Osborne and a heap of other footballers at the end of the 08 season...

Bet all he learnt from that particular trip was 'thank f**k i wasn't born in africa... They burn clowns like me alive over here!'.

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
guys, are we sure the guy isn't lying? all of the evidence points to it. check to see if he nose grew as well.

Raider_69

Post Whore
TC Stupidty Pool:
January 15th - Lian (No faith in todd mate?! Its only 10 days away! :lol:)
January 26th - BrisVegas
February 22nd - Mickyd39
February 28th - LeagueNut
March 12th - Raider_69
April 1st - Bluesbreaker
April 11th - Chook Norris
August 4th - Johns Magic

Last edited:
TC Stupidty Pool:
January 15th - Lian (No faith in todd mate?! Its only 10 days away! :lol:)
January 26th - BrisVegas
February 22nd - Mickyd39
March 12th - Raider_69
April 1st - Bluesbreaker
August 4th - Johns Magic

May 25th , there will be another incident between now and then

Raider_69

Post Whore
TC Stupidty Pool:

January 15th - Liam
January 26th - BrisVegas
February 22nd - Mickyd39
March 12th - Raider_69
April 1st - Bluesbreaker
April 2nd - Fein
May 25th - Raidersareawesome
August 4th - Johns Magic

Last edited:

Fui!!!

Juniors
I gotta admit, once, back in my early 20's (10 odd years ago), we tried to light a mates fart on fire and his pants caught on fire. Luckily we were next to a lake so we just pushed him in :lol:

Ahhhh, happy days.

slamminsam

Juniors
Why shouldn't they be allowed to be dickheads? They shouldn't allowed to be criminals, but dickheadery is perfectly ok imo. Should all NRL players get married, have a family and behave themselves forever at the age of 18? No fun, no beers, no sex, and fmd some pricks in here are saying no New Years. No wonder the media continues to run with nothing stories with clowns like you eating them up. Sometimes stupid things happen when you're on the piss, happens to everyone, and unless he's been charged with a criminal offence I couldn't give a sh*t.

No they shouldn't be allowed to be dickheads,there footballers and role models.They should obviously know everything they do wrong will get found out.These 'Dickheads' who cant handle the turps need to stop and then we wouldn't need these threads every 2 weeks.

Yes if they can enjoy a drink like the majority thats fine. Theres a diffrence between fun ,beers and sex and setting your friends on fire,sh*tting in halls and drink driving etc.

adamkungl

Immortal
No they shouldn't be allowed to be dickheads,there footballers and role models.They should obviously know everything they do wrong will get found out.These 'Dickheads' who cant handle the turps need to stop and then we wouldn't need these threads every 2 weeks.

Yes if they can enjoy a drink like the majority thats fine. Theres a diffrence between fun ,beers and sex and setting your friends on fire,sh*tting in halls and drink driving etc.

A couple of years ago, me and a mate were being dickheads at a party, I tackled him and accidentally broke his ankle. Same situation really. If the guy doesn't press charges, its a non issue. If they were f**king around on the drink, he probably thought it was hilarious at the time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
A couple of years ago, me and a mate were being dickheads at a party, I tackled him and accidentally broke his ankle. Same situation really. If the guy doesn't press charges, its a non issue. If they were f**king around on the drink, he probably thought it was hilarious at the time.

Fine and dandy, but your not an NRL footballer who is on his absolute last chance to salvage his career and potential multi million dollar career are you?

if you were, id suggest you probably would have think twice about doing stupid sh*t that the media could nail you to a wall on

BTW that situation you described is not in the same ball park as lighting a bloke on fire. At worst your mate ends up with a broken ankle. In Todd's case, the bloke could have ended up with some serious burn injuries and around that area, mate, who knows what could have happen. Its entirely different situation