What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

Stop blaming the media for these stupid idiots. Seriously "hey coach just going on a new years holiday to airlie beach"

Pretty sure Airlie Beach + Todd Carney and friends on new years is a geniused idea after having a million chances you'd want to stay far away from trouble.

The bloke cant now go on holidays and not to a beach ? Should he be forced to stay at home and indoors aswell ?

IF the alleged BS has happened with Carney involved - stamp his papers as NEVER TO PLAY IN THE NRL AGAIN. Funny to see Canberra fans turning on "their Toddy" :lol:

You'd be hard pressed to find a Raider supporter who doesnt think TC is a tool of the highest order , we all recognise he has the potential to be a great player BUT he just keeps f*king up after so many second chances.

jc155776

Coach
Can't swim at Airlie really.

One thing to do there.

Well two.

Drink. Sex with Backpackers.

For someone with so many prior issues you would think he would pull his head in for 12 months or so.

Alex28

Coach
I love all the "media is all against us/if it was an AFL player nothing would happen" comments that happen in every one of these posts.

How about NRL players stop being dickheads? Wouldn't that be an easier way to get the media to focus more on the AFL and Union players?

joondalup_giant

Staff member
they would of been muckin around on the piss over new years, tried 2 make a blue flame n it went wrong his mate should be more 2 blame 4 letting him do it

_Johnsy

Referee
Yeah Bronc,

Next thing he'll be having group sex in a nightclub toilet, or illegally taking piss from a licenced premises.

Or maybe he might tackle a night manager whilst being intoxicated. Oh hang on that didn't happen, well it didn't until the video was released, then it was a big joke.

A big joke like lighting a fart.

Sheeeze you donkeys are a mob of sanctimonious saints.

Cheers
Quigs

Good point that.

bluesbreaker

Bench
this might be a good place to start the pool i was planing on running

name a date, you get 5 days either side of the date.
When is Todd Carney's next off field drama

I've got March 12th. Who's in ?! :p :lol:

This is a f**kin great idea Raidey my son. I'll go April 1st. Nobody's an April Fool like ole Toddy I'd reckon.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Someone needs to take this guy on Kokoda or Gallipoli tour or something. How the f**k can a guy not learn after so many times. How can someone not grow up.

Chook Herron

Juniors
On a scale of all the dumb things Carney has done, this would rank somewhere in the middle. O'Neill would be proud of him though

Someone needs to take this guy on Kokoda or Gallipoli tour or something. How the f**k can a guy not learn after so many times. How can someone not grow up.

He's already gone to Africa to help build houses. Fat lot of good that did.

I have no doubt this was a prank gone wrong but how can he be so stupid to even consider doing something like this with his name?

Just an idiot.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Get involved people! :lol:

TC Stupidty Pool:
February 28th - LeagueNut
March 12th - Raider_69
April 1st - Bluesbreaker

adamkungl

Immortal
I love all the "media is all against us/if it was an AFL player nothing would happen" comments that happen in every one of these posts.

How about NRL players stop being dickheads? Wouldn't that be an easier way to get the media to focus more on the AFL and Union players?

Why shouldn't they be allowed to be dickheads? They shouldn't allowed to be criminals, but dickheadery is perfectly ok imo. Should all NRL players get married, have a family and behave themselves forever at the age of 18? No fun, no beers, no sex, and fmd some pricks in here are saying no New Years. No wonder the media continues to run with nothing stories with clowns like you eating them up. Sometimes stupid things happen when you're on the piss, happens to everyone, and unless he's been charged with a criminal offence I couldn't give a sh*t.

Stagger eel

Staff member

well he did got to africa with Ossie Osborne and a heap of other footballers at the end of the 08 season...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Why shouldn't they be allowed to be dickheads? They shouldn't allowed to be criminals, but dickheadery is perfectly ok imo. Should all NRL players get married, have a family and behave themselves forever at the age of 18? No fun, no beers, no sex, and fmd some pricks in here are saying no New Years. No wonder the media continues to run with nothing stories with clowns like you eating them up. Sometimes stupid things happen when you're on the piss, happens to everyone, and unless he's been charged with a criminal offence I couldn't give a sh*t.

wow! that's a spray that would make any shark fan green with envy..