What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

bartman

Immortal
When you want to respond to the good point made by Kungl (a Roosters fan), then I'll take what you write about Willie more seriously.

innsaneink

Referee
Do you think the Roosters board have made their decision not to play a $400k a year player based on gossip?

Or the other 15 Australian clubs, plus English, Japanese and French clubs who won't go near the bloke?

Playing form and financial reasons could well play a part in all of this

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
In both cases Ink?

Please explain the financial reasons that mean the Roosters Board are happy pissing $400K down the toilet this year?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Form and financial reasons could well play a part in all of this

and meanwhile the roosters are still holding on to his 400K contract and continue to extend his leave instead of demanding him to get off his arse and head to training at Moore park..

makes a great deal of sense that...:roll:

innsaneink

Referee
and meanwhile the roosters are still holding on to his 400K contract and continue to extend his leave instead of demanding him to get off his arse and head to training at Moore park..

makes a great deal of sense that...:roll:

As does your chinese whispered secret.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As does your chinese whispered secret.

well it would probably make a more sense if I told you what happened, unfortunately like many speculative posts it would last 5 minutes in here...

but you keep believing that he's nothing more than a misunderstood little boy who's club is more than happy to piss his 400K down the drain because he's dropped a few balls and missed a few tackles on the field..lol

innsaneink

Referee
Well it is the Roosters were talkin about, theyre not called the transit lounge for nothing.
Money means nothing there.
Back to your New Idea stagger...btw - whats REALLY happening with Brad & Ange?

Stagger eel

Staff member
HAven't the roosters signed Ryles? If so, I imagine that the reason the roosters wont play MAson is more to do with going massively over the cap, rather than form.

tbh, I really don't think the club or any other club for that matter, would ever put themselves in a position which would put them over the cap by a substantial amount based on the theory that some club would have a spare 400K in the off season to snap him up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well it is the Roosters were talkin about, theyre not called the transit lounge for nothing.
Back to your New Idea stagger...btw - whats REALLY happening with Brad & Ange?[/QUOTE]

I'll answer that question if you answer the original question of what other player has been told to stay away from training and find himself another club purely because of form?

adamkungl

Immortal
Have you seen our bench ink?

It is likely to include Kouparitsis and Conn ffs. Mason would walk in.

adamkungl

Immortal
HAven't the roosters signed Ryles? If so, I imagine that the reason the roosters wont play MAson is more to do with going massively over the cap, rather than form.

:lol: This one takes the cake. It doesn't even make sense, even by normal "Roosters are rorting the cap" standards. WE'RE STILL PAYING HIM.

innsaneink

Referee
Back to your New Idea stagger...btw - whats REALLY happening with Brad & Ange?[/QUOTE]

I'll answer that question if you answer the original question of what other player has been told to stay away from training and find himself another club purely because of form?

My point is youre ready to crucify him based on something your mate said.
Youre ready to believe one form of speculation but not accept another may even be possible.
Anyone thats a member here knows what the media do regarding spec. and are quick to point the finger at them....but then we do exactly the same thing.
Im done arguing on something none of us will likely ever know the true story to....but you can carry on if you like...I'll leave it to you with your so desperately sought final word.

Scaven

Juniors
Please provide a quote and link showing where Ive said this.
You wont find one....so go make up your bullsh!t elsewhere, loser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyjazzer1954
f**k me, there are some brain dead morons on this board, a player gets caught doing somthing wrong, when he is out and about, and people jump up and down, and say sack him, put him in jail and throw away the key........but when it is reported that, two players get bashed, and the police say they are clear.......some of you brain dead f**kwits.....say, it is only watmough and mattai they are merkins.......so they deserve it

Originally Posted by Innsaneink
wake up to your selves you pea brained knob heads
Its not like theyre only deadsh*ts onfield, both have form OFF field as well....

"What goes around............." an all that.

So basically here you choose to believe everything the media says about Watmough but are then saying you think the media makes up BS?.
Must be nice to choose when and what to believe in the media based on if it satisfies your latest numbskull argument.

Your simply a hypocritical moron with no idea about anything really.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah kinda like saying that Watmough and Matai had the bashing coming to them because they must have provoked it.

Nice work Hypocrite.

Sorry mate. FAIL.

Where did I say 'they must have provoked it'
You provided a quote where I suggest karma has played its part, quite different to suggest, they provoked it.
Comprehensions not a strong point I see.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
TC Sweep

Roosters Season Launch date - Godz Illa
January 15th - Liam
January 26th - BrisVegas
January 28th - Sir Biffo
February 8th - Marshall_Magic
February 14th - bartman
February 22nd - Mickyd39
February 23rd - Phillips
February 28th - LeagueNut
March 1st - God-King-Dean
March 3rd - Alex28
March 5th - Tiger Tim
March 6th - m0nty
March 7th - Aussie 1st
March 8th - Rogue.9
March 12th - Raider_69
March 14th - Babyface O'Reilly
March 20th - Dogz08
March 21st - KeepingTheFaith
March 27th - Raiders Premiers
April 1st - Bluesbreaker
April 2nd - Fein
April 6th - Mr Saab
April 11th - Chook Norris
April 22nd - Nth Qld Raider
April 24th - LESStar58
April 25th - Loudstrat
May 3rd - Echo-The-Tiger
May 22nd - RHYTHM AND STEALTH (Weekend of rd 11)
May 25th - Raidersareawesome
May 31st - Rhino NQ
June 16th - Dutchy
June 23rd - Baron Vo Mandor
July 15th - Russell Crowe's Band
July 31st - Non Terminator
August 4th - Johns Magic
Augest 7th - Bobby DIGital
August 24th - The Joey Show
September 10 - SOULS O4
NO CHARGES ALL YEAR - Mr Angry

These ones are gorn