What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

adamkungl

Immortal
If Roosters sack him I will make some form of angry statement on an internet forum while not actually doing anything about it.

Kiki

First Grade
Don't disagree with this. Which brings me back to the point that too many journos are hypocritical wankers, and NRL players, although 'celebrities' should not have to live their life in fear of a tabloid. This should be a non-story.

or maybe Todd Carney could just pull his head in and not you know...set people on fire. crazy thought, i know.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If Roosters sack him I will make some form of angry statement on an internet forum while not actually doing anything about it.

:lol: nice

This should, if hopeful, give him a major wake-up call that even this would see him portrayed as a villain.
mate, i've given up hope of the bloke accepting that he'll get cained for even a minor infraction, he doesnt think. He's had 33 wake up calls. None of them sunk in, i struggle to believe 34th time the charm

mate, i've given up hope of the bloke accepting that he'll get cained for even a minor infraction, he doesnt think. He's had 33 wake up calls. None of them sunk in, i struggle to believe 34th time the charm

Like any Rooster fan, been thinking about that ever since we signed him. Same for Mason a few years back. Hoping he can actually do something on the f*cking field.

Don't disagree with this. Which brings me back to the point that too many journos are hypocritical wankers, and NRL players, although 'celebrities' should not have to live their life in fear of a tabloid. This should be a non-story.

What makes it a story is that TC keeps screwing up, claiming to have turned the corner, then screws up again. He is a train wreck and that makes it newsworthy.

I always thought he was a borderline genius - think the "borderline" bit was just to be nice to him. If he couldn't play footy, he'd struggle to get work outside a sheltered workshop.

There is no such thing as a non event anymore, the media will be all over the lot.
Nothing will happen to him club-wise.

m0nty

Juniors
March 6, the week before the season starts. Should be a team launch or some crap.

Alex28

Coach
Lead article on both SMH and Tele tonight. No doubt will be either on the front page or back page (for sport) on both papers. Mentioned on Seven, Nine and Ten news tonight.

Happened to a player for the Roosters who had so much trouble last year. Also a player for a team who is still looking for a major sponsor.

Bet something does happen to him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
TC Stupidty Pool:

January 15th - Liam
January 26th - BrisVegas
January 28th - Sir Biffo
February 8th - Marshall_Magic
February 22nd - Mickyd39
February 28th - LeagueNut
March 12th - Raider_69
April 1st - Bluesbreaker
April 2nd - Fein
April 11th - Chook Norris
May 25th - Raidersareawesome
August 4th - Johns Magic

If nobody has taken it yet I'll do March 21. I think this little indiscretion will have the desired effect for the pre-season, but I'm picking once the season starts he's going to get things moving again.

I was going to say after the Roosters first win, but I don't think he can hold out until August. :sarcasm: