What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

bartman

Immortal
I'll take the early hours of Feb 14, following the Roosters trial game in Rotorua NZ... ;-)

S.R.

Juniors
IF it was a prank on a mate gone wrong, so be it. Who cares?

Much the same as taking a piss in the street. WHO CARES?

Loudstrat

Coach
Geez you lot are a selfish bunch of merkins. 125 posts on Carney, and NOT ONE OF YOU BASTARDS is concerned with the severe burns to Nate Myle's testicles.

Toddy, if ya gunna light a fart, make sure it aint a wet one.

I wonder what Brian Smith is thinking?

Anzac Day for me!

m0nty

Juniors
nomypantsare128529165220468750.jpg

I bet Samsung would've given a sh*t.

lol is this a serious post? There is a BIG different between Airlie Beach around New Years Eve and simply going to the beach for a holiday.

Well TCs life is now officially over. If sanctimonious internet dropkicks can start telling him where he can & cant take his holidays that is.

Gregbyday

Juniors
What gets me with this whole story/reporting, is it is all here say and no definite facts to report.
Most likely a hospital employee noticed Carney with his mate and contacted 7 for a bit of coin for some Carney spotting. The rest is copy and past journalism getting whipped into a frenzy.

And if they get it wrong and story has no cred? Don't expect an apalogy from the people who copy and paste this crap.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Yeah Bronc,

Next thing he'll be having group sex in a nightclub toilet, or illegally taking piss from a licenced premises.

Or maybe he might tackle a night manager whilst being intoxicated. Oh hang on that didn't happen, well it didn't until the video was released, then it was a big joke.

A big joke like lighting a fart.

Sheeeze you donkeys are a mob of sanctimonious saints.

Cheers
Quigs

What in the f### do the Broncos have anything to do with this? I never defended a Brisbane player for any of the alleged BS above. FFS, I wasn't even posting on this forum at that stage. As per the normal NRL standard, I am sure those involved got a slap on the wrist and were told they had only 3 more chances left, 4 more if they played rep footy.

Todd Carney is a serial offender, one who continually brings the game in to disrepute. Get back on ya bike old boy. You, like you KB swilling friends, are out of touch with the modern game STILL in 2010. We should just dismiss this as "boys will be boys" right?

Rid the game of this ass clown Todd Carney for good. He is a blight on the game albeit a talented player who could've been anything.

Go back under the rock from which you came.

Choppies

Coach
I am sure all the people condemning Carney on this has never taken part in any sort of prank or any form of stupid horseplay in their life. It's funny how most people in this thread are frothing at the mouth over this so called bad behaviour. If he went up to someone on the street and set their pants on fire then yeh that's a problem but by the looks of it he is at a private residence and they were just mucking around. No problem. If charred balls was stupid enough to let Carney or anyone light his farts then thats his problem. This is just young men mucking around on NYE. I'm sure a fair few 20 somethings did far worse that night.
LOL at the bloke saying footy players are role models. f**k off they are. For the most part they are all just stupid young blokes with lots of money and alot of time to kill. I hate when people expect that sports people have to be role models all of a sudden.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
If the REAL role models are doing their jobs properly...should be telling the kiddies that a sportsman a kid admires is not the person the kid should try to be....the kids should be themselves

f**k - in 10 years time the way its going we'll have a comp full of Darius Boyds - booooorrring

Latest posts