What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney & Steve Irwin under investigation?

[furrycat]

Coach
Dodger said:
f**k me dead. Who cares? It's an incident in his private life. Let it go.

... If he has broken the law, it is public record. Why the hell shouldn't it be reported?

t-ba

Post Whore
Niall the Nasty said:
Well I guess this makes it a little clearer:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200705/s1927531.htm

Raiders pair suspended
The Canberra Raiders have confirmed that two of their players were involved in a police pursuit last night.

ACT Police say a 20-year-old man handed himself into the City Police Station last night after a pursuit through the northern suburb of Bruce.

He will be summonsed to court to answer three charges including failing to stop when directed by police, negligent driving and driving whilst disqualified.

The Raiders released a statement saying Todd Carney and Steve Irwin had been suspended by the club.

He's f*cked on the first one...

Pumba

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Wonder IF carney gets sacked if the Knights would be interested.

6. Carney
7. Mullen

What do you think Raider?

Yes we are well known for giving 2nd chances Thaiday, Sargent etc

Although

Raiders pair suspended
The Canberra Raiders have confirmed that two of their players were involved in a police pursuit last night.

ACT Police say a 20-year-old man handed himself into the City Police Station last night after a pursuit through the northern suburb of Bruce.

He will be summonsed to court to answer three charges including failing to stop when directed by police, negligent driving and driving whilst disqualified.

The Raiders released a statement saying Todd Carney and Steve Irwin had been suspended by the club.

His FARKKED

Raider_69

Post Whore
jail... driving while disqualified, that sounds like todd

f**k... what a f**king wanker, he had so much talent and ability, and he's just pissed it all away

Nugby

Juniors
Scotty, you idiot. Wes Naiqama is going to jail. His appeal is being heard this week and considering that he's gone for the season i think that he's going to cop it in on the chin.

Dutchy

Immortal
Nugby said:
Scotty, you idiot. Wes Naiqama is going to jail. His appeal is being heard this week and considering that he's gone for the season i think that he's going to cop it in on the chin.

Well sorry for being Mis-informed your majesty.

Pumba

First Grade
medievilknight said:
Brent Tilse never got a second chance with us

Yeah True. Raiders took Dane off our hands though.

Looks like Carney will be in the Greens and I don't mean Raiders Greens.

Silly really he has so much talent he could have been anything and his f**ked it up.

Dutchy

Immortal
medievilknight said:
The knights player who was sacked for an APPARENT indiscretion and immediately signed by Canberra two or so seasons back

edit...Pumba posted as I was typing

RABK

Referee
medievilknight said:
The knights player who was sacked for an APPARENT indiscretion and immediately signed by Canberra two or so seasons back

Off to the swamp with you old man river.

Latest posts