What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Has apparently rejected the Raiders 5 point plan and it looks like he may be sacked.

Should we try pick him up?

We have the money, i say yes.

1. Hornby

6. Soward
7. Carney

Looks like Brett Morris is on the way to the dogs. Farkin Gaz.

MattYg1

Bench
Would be a bit of alright though aye...

we would have to set aside a certain amount for media damage control if he decided to go all R.Kelly again.....

Inferno

Coach
Has apparently rejected the Raiders 5 point plan and it looks like he may be sacked.

Should we try pick him up?

We have the money, i say yes.

1. Hornby

6. Soward
7. Carney

Looks like Brett Morris is on the way to the dogs. Farkin Gaz.

How many backs are they after, they've apparently spoken to Bryson Goodwin as well, and already have Josh Morris, Millard, El Masri, Utai, Patten, Nanai, Winitana, Te Maari and Crisp.

dogz08

First Grade
How many backs are they after, they've apparently spoken to Bryson Goodwin as well, and already have Josh Morris, Millard, El Masri, Utai, Patten, Nanai, Winitana, Te Maari and Crisp.

lol most of them are slow, we need speed

SEAT 1A

Bench
I don't think our club should go anywhere near him, and the CBR club may release him immediately, after his response.

CBR could terminate his contract and their problem would be solved, however as the employer they are showing they have a duty of care to their staff and genuinely want to help the guy.

He has got some major issues he needs to address and situation is very sad at the least, and I hope he will do what ever it takes to get the help he needs, however it is up the Todd.

I was under the impression if he didn't agree to the terms not only did he risk sacking but perhaps being de registerstered by the NRL. I may be mistaken but I can't imagine Raider just letting him go to another club at this stage

watatank

Coach
no chance..

Josh always wanted to stay, but at the time there really wasn't a spot for him. I don't think Brett will follow him because he is guaranteed a position in the starting lineup, much like Josh will have at the Dogs.

watatank

Coach
He's a dickhead but I don't care we need a player of his talent at the club. With Carney and Soward controlling either side of the ruck and Hornby doing the organising from fullback we would have a winner.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
If he is available we have to do everything in our power to sign him. Unfortunately, I can't see Canberra releasing a player of his talent regardless of his off field behaviour.

marty_dragon

Juniors
there is no way the raiders will that kid go... if they were gonna sack him they would of done it along time ago... i think putting an alchahol ban on a 22yr old kid is WAY over the top. if they really wanna punish him just sack him...oh but thats right they dont have the balls to do it!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Josh always wanted to stay, but at the time there really wasn't a spot for him. I don't think Brett will follow him because he is guaranteed a position in the starting lineup, much like Josh will have at the Dogs.
i hear st george is trying to get morris back and boyd will go to the dogs.
i truly hope so:pray: