What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

Ausguy

Coach
So many experts. Fact is none of you know anything and wouldn't say these things to his face.

what ever

Juniors
ok then. Terrible role model.
Anyone who wants their kids to look up to this guy shouldn't have kids.

Kids role models should be their parents! And getting angry over a sports person and wanting them to be a role model is dumb. They are there to play a game not to be a role model.

neeknitsuj

Juniors
Of course sharks fans would think carney is good compared to the rest of the players they've had in the halves. Reality is carney had one good year (2010) in his whole career and has been Josh McCrone-esque for the rest of it

Matchball

Bench
Because they are a bunch of keyboard heroes who haven't achieved anything in their sorry lives so they sling shit at people they are jealous of.

How do you know what people have achieved in life?
I'm hardly jealous of Todd Carney, look at his record starting at Canberra.
Disgraceful acts, urinating on people, running from the law, drink driving.
And somehow while shitting on society he managed to litter his body in meaningless graffiti.

Don't you mean keyboard coward? The term hero doesn't really catch the demeaning nature of your reply.

Danish

Referee
Oh dear
I've seen you and I'd put my money on carney
Even i'd flog you.
:)

I'm sure he would.

Then again the type of bloke who has to set his dropkick mates onto a couple kids simply for saying a few words to him about footy is pretty pathetic.

Danish

Referee
Because they are a bunch of keyboard heroes who haven't achieved anything in their sorry lives so they sling shit at people they are jealous of.

I'd hope that any player at the roosters would be the type of guy who wouldn't be bothered about some nobody slinging a bit of shit their way about footy, instead of getting one of their buddies to go punch them out.

Turn the other cheek and all that.

Latest posts