What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Payton

st.phil

Bench
tool? hey torro...why don't you go borrow a sense of humour and leave him / her with your hostility. Sound fine? Good.

And Mcgrath supports the sharks...if anything he'd be throwing balls tryin to bring down weyman.

TheRev

Coach
I thought they were just playing, but today they reckon it could be a broken ankle..

Will be a big loss for them.. .

big pat

Coach
tool? hey torro...why don't you go borrow a sense of humour and leave him / her with your hostility. Sound fine? Good.

And Mcgrath supports the sharks...if anything he'd be throwing balls tryin to bring down weyman.

thats what happens to an illiterate st phil, they resort to name calling.

Minh

First Grade
It'll be a loss but Tiger's still have plenty of good forwards in Heighington, Galloway and especially Garreth Ellis, having said that I like the look of the Dragons pack.

Torro

Juniors
Yeah sorry mate, I guess I'm still cut that we can't see him run on to the field..

I'm sure you dragon fans would like to see a full strengthed Tigers team? Anyway I agree with you Minh, we do have the forwards we need, with the inclusion of Fifta and Ben Murdoch-Masila.

Our defensive efforts against Canberra with Payton were woeful. Without him, who knows, but I'm still confident our defence will improve from our last 2 grind out games.

st.phil

Bench
no sweat. With those replacements it should not "cost you the game" or anything that dramatic...but no doubt he's important for you guys.

TheRev

Coach
Skandalis is listed as the replacement, plenty of experience, probably significantly more infact? No idea of his form though.

RedVDave

First Grade
It'll be a loss but Tiger's still have plenty of good forwards in Heighington, Galloway and especially Garreth Ellis, having said that I like the look of the Dragons pack.

To right I would not swap our pack for any other in the competition, Ours is his head and shoulders above anyone elses.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Just like how Marshall wasn't going to play last week and ended up starting and playing. If it's a rolled ankle as the papers are suggesting there's every chance he will be in the squad.

saint frank

Juniors
Todd Payton will play this Sat, Sheens is playing games, they would never rule out any player until the 11 hour so its all smoke screens. I just hope Benny can see right through this.

TheRev

Coach
Todd Payton will play this Sat, Sheens is playing games, they would never rule out any player until the 11 hour so its all smoke screens. I just hope Benny can see right through this.

This morning it was a broken ankle, tonight he will be back for the grand-final.. what the..

Thing is though, it doesnt change our approach anyway, just a little less firepower up front, with a decent replacement.

to_ddeath

Coach
It's reaching, desperate, pathetic crap tactics & you'd have to be a moron to fall for it. Bennett with his prior experience working with Sheens would know exactly what he's up to...

T.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Apparently the Tigpies' Payton record this year is 14 wins from 19 games with him, 1 win from 5 games without him.

So the news isn't fantastic. Afterall, they've lost 5 games with him playing but only lost 4 games without him on the paddock.