What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Tom Trbojevic is the 2021 Dally M Medalist

soc123_au

Staff member
Cleary was robbed of it last year
Kind of. He was the best player last year without too much doubt, but the tik toc thing cost him the Dally M imo. Even though they came out and said he wouldnt be docked points etc in the NRL's mind he was never going to win. Big lesson to learn on telling the truth I suppose. Same as Fafita not winning the CC medal over the FKL scandal, JT getting the CC for "reasons" and on it goes. There is almost as much politics in the big awards as a players skill.

Valheru

Coach
The guy had one poor game coming up against the best team in the comp. I back him to turn it around over the next few games.

He didn't just have a poor game, he went completely missing and didn't even try to get himself involved.

He deadset looked scared to touch the ball.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The Dally M Medal is awarded each year to the player voted for as the 'Player of the year' over the National Rugby League regular season.

mxlegend99

Referee
Smug fans getting very testy at the pointy end of the season. Cleary will go missing when it matters again.
Well he will be in good company then. I thought adding Turbo to my side would guarantee them a premiership but after his performance last night it doesn't appear like the instant win cheat code I would have expected. He no doubt shits on our fullback from great heights. But not only did he do nothing last night, he didn't look like he wanted to be involved either.

The_Frog

First Grade
was only a matter of time before some one trotted this one out after last night
I considered being the one, but it seemed too much of a gimme. Perfectly appropriate though, just as our Nathan gets the rounds of the kitchen when he has a poor game.

I'm wondering if Tom can carve up the reinforced Roosters next week. His best work is definately against teams that don't like tackling, and luckily for him there's quite a few of those. Unfortunately most of them have now been eliminated.

Fangs

Coach
His team had a shocker, in particular Harper.

Not even the future immortal Tom could keep that ship afloat. Onto next week.

Danish

Referee
Dude if you came here to talk logical common sense and nuance you came to the wrong place....1 bad game means you are shit on LU.

… and beating up on the 3 worst teams of the last decade apparently makes you the greatest player that’s ever laced a boot according to the media

Perth Red

Post Whore
had to laugh them talking Des up for coach of the year! Without Tom the team looked pants and as Storm just showed shut him down and they offer nothing, but yeh Des is some kind of super coach lol.