What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TONIGHTS GAME - Dragons vs Eels (Live Updates)

then again looking at the replay it was pretty close.

FG to Soward
Half time
Dragon 21-0
how one points makes a difference is beyond me

yy_cheng

Coach
THey're gorn the eels...

THe signs were there in the 1st half of the panther's game.

We just need to see if our fitness holds out. But since we haven't troubled the drags, they should still be fit.

HevyDevy

Coach
Fact is, it's impossible to win 12 games in a row.

I don't buy into the 'game we had to lose' theory but a loss is a loss. So be it.

Come back next week and start again.

Every side will put in a bad performance from time to time. Given the form over the past 7 weeks it's hard to be too harsh.

Eelectrica

Referee
22-0
We try to make something happen prior to the half and the dragons come away with the points. I don't think I've seen a half like it.
We could have a winning lottery ticket and lose it down a drain on the way to collect

As my mate said, we need to lose this game, nearly impossible to win 12 straight if we want to win the GF. This is a nothing game.
you couldnt be more wrong, win and we can finish 6th or higher, lose next week and still stay in it if we lose or we lose and probably finish 8th and face the dragons again or bulldogs in a must win game which of those options sounds better to you?

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
THey're gorn the eels...

THe signs were there in the 1st half of the panther's game.

We just need to see if our fitness holds out. But since we haven't troubled the drags, they should still be fit.

Yeah you have said that about 6 times.

penalty count 6-1 to the Dragons
Remember round 1 last year?
Dogs 20-0 ht and we smashed them.
Hayne needs to touch the ball more and we need quicker play the balls, the Dragons have been very good at slowing the ruck tonight.

Snoochies

First Grade
We were always going to lose this game, too much pressure to keep a winning streak going. Best to lose this one now rather than in the finals. We look disinterested out there, it's been a massive effort and we'll be fresh next week. Puffy Dragons are living in a false sense of security here.

mickdo

Coach
Tigers v Dogs spoiler: *Tigers up 16-0!!!! No way we win tonight now! Minor premiership to the Dragons, and we may have them again next week*

pauljc26

Juniors
We are making the dragons look a lot better than they are
i think parra have gone of playing the way there were now they are in the 8
think they would have played differently if they were still playing for a spot this week

carpe

Juniors
i think our boys are tired... can't blame them. It is not our night. We should be good next week. As long the scoreline blows away, I guess i am ok. We can force DRAGS into scoreless next half, I think we have achieved something

Latest posts