What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TONIGHTS GAME - Dragons vs Eels (Live Updates)

mickdo

Coach
As they should, they are handing us one hell of a football lesson :shock:

Not really. We game them most of their early points and then have switched off once it was gone. I still reckon the Dragons are way overrated.

mickdo

Coach
Maybe it's a bit of both - harder to offload when you've got guys like Creagh, Poore and Weyman in your face

Realistically we were the same against the Panthers. Not so good in the 1st half, and better in the second.

Can one player make that much difference in defence?
surely it's a poor attitude tonight not just hindy missing.

mickdo

Coach
Refs have been awful tonight. The number of ruck infringements the Dragons have gotten away with wouldn't fit on an abacus.

Pazza

First Grade
missing key players, gave up too much ball and out muscled in the first half.

Our worse performance of the year ... by far.

Just because it erased 7 weeks of confidence and form.

Worse.
Performance.
EVER!

Okay slight exaggeration there

we can play 100 times better next week and you know i want another crack at these dragons just to prove the 7 games straight wasn't a fluke

Dragon

Coach
You guys shouldn't worry, the team took the foot off the pedal and this result means nothing. Next week we will see the real Parra again.

whatever happens next week we have had a great run of 7 wins in a row and it's put a smile on our face for 7 weeks when it looked like we could get the spoon.
So lets not be too hard on the boys in blue and gold.

You guys shouldn't worry, the team took the foot off the pedal and this result means nothing. Next week we will see the real Parra again.
Yeah i think they did after about the 30min mark but it's the 30mins before that that worry me.
I knew the Dragons would come back with a big win sooner or later they are just to good a side not to.
We'll play heaps better next week, but i wish we were 5th or 6th and not 7th or 8th.
Good luck for the finals Dragon.

Snoochies

First Grade
Well at least we know today who are pretenders and overrated ones

Oh will you faaaaaark off and get back to the slums where you came from, if you didn't see this coming you have no freakin idea. If you give up on Parra just because of this one performance you don't deserve to be a Parra supporter and the less of your type the better.

Next week I promise will not be the same as tonight and I really hope the likes of you don't come jumping back on the bandwagon when we do win. Live and die by the Eels or piss off!:crazy:

mickdo

Coach
Errors 19-7. Probably more than half of those by the Wrights alone. No way we play that badly next week with Hindy & Grothe back.

Latest posts