What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tony williams =

Patorick

Staff member
He's played the Raiders and the Tigers.

See how he goes against Melbourne.

Once Dead

Bench
He's a gun, for the two games he has played.......so was Jackson Kaufusi.......granted Williams has much more talent, let's not turn everyone who has two good games into an overnight superstar.

Cletus

First Grade
He's played the Raiders and the Tigers.

See how he goes against Melbourne.

Sure, but he's a lot more impressive than most debutants. Can't wait for next year, I just hope all the hype doesn't go to his head and he turns into another SBW.

8Ball

First Grade
Best player in the game. Probably will be as good as Andrew Johns when he retires.

Inferno

Coach
Will be found out big time this weekend. He's a myth.
Wonder how many bites I'll get with this...

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
He has looked impressive so far. Lets hope he is worth all the bitching we had to put up with from the parramatta fans, CEO, coach and captain.....

I don't think he is a winger though, does at times look a little lost out there. I think he would be better as a wide running 2nd rower or a center.

Definately happy with the signing though, he has the potential to be anything at the moment.

eels_fan_01

Bench
If he keeps playing to the standard shown so far he might get a crack in 1st grade next year at Manly

Yeah because Manly is so much better than the Eels this year....pfft, its only 4 points champ im sure he will get in but in saying that i hope he plays sh*t.