What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toot Toot

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Nice pickup yesterday to cut my losses on Chivalry in the Blue Diamond.

Michael Rodd had just the one mount at Kilmore in the Cup over 1600 m on bottom weight Sweet As Bro. Had a monumental battle with favourite Sistine Demon all the length of the straight.

Paying on the tote $5.00 win $2.00 place and $100 each way was a handy payout. It wobbled all around the $4.40 - $4.80 mark on fixed odds.

Evenflow

Bench
Spot on Hiney, when he missed the kick and got stuck near the rear in a pressure race like the BD he was never gonna catch them up. While it was a bit of a disappointing way to end this campaign, overall i'm pretty happy with it he'll be much better for it and will come back a more mature and stronger horse in the Spring which we've thought all along. Stick with him as the trainer has a very high opinion of him and thinks he'll win a decent race or two.

The main target will be the Guineas at Caulfield over the mile which should be a suitable distance so hopefully all goes well while he's spelling and more importantly he keeps his nuts!

As for the filly, what a little ripper she is. I didn't think the barrier would concern her much (was hoping though lol) was a brilliant win and fully deserved. It's just a shame it's another one we're going to lose overseas, nothing better than watching the stars do their stuff and i hope she goes on to win the Slipper before she leaves.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I've had a nibble at 50s on Chivarly or the Golden Rose, think he will be even better suited in the Guineas but can't find any markets open yet.

Definitely a forgotten horse who was always going to be a better 3 yo

andrew057

First Grade
All the winners today before that race were drawn inside and sat on or close to the speed.

EF's horse jumps from barrier 12, goes back to last and swamps them.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Sensational run..look out when he gets to a mile..

I'm having a very good day now..took $7.50 & had the Quinella 10 times..