What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toovey attacks the refs

Does your constant whinging & whining ever cease. Guess not.

Enjoy the status of the worlds worst winning whinging whining sports fans ever.

Ahhh shut up old man, go play bingo or whatever you old folks do and leave the RL commentary to the people who aren't senile and bitter.

Ahhh shut up old man, go play bingo or whatever you old folks do and leave the RL commentary to the people who aren't senile and bitter.

Whinging about age when you dont know how old someone is. Classic bulldogs immaturity on display.

So do you always carry on like a disappointed kid like this or is it just because your team won the other night.

Whinging about age when you dont know how old someone is. Classic bulldogs immaturity on display.

So do you always carry on like a disappointed kid like this or is it just because your team won the other night.

This is going to go on forever... It's not even a good argument.

So I'll just leave it here.... oh and:

Firechild, Garts,Dannyboy, MSIH>>>>> You, in terms of arguing.

Stick to bingo old man.

proto

Juniors
I actually really liked when he said that 'maybe i need to sit down and have a meeting with them'

hilarious. he knows he bullshit it all really is.

they didnt cost em the game but the standard is still pretty pisspoor and like he said, its a lucky dip

Packy

Bench
Interesting... I watch the post match each week and this is the first time Toovey has gone off. In fact, its really the first time I've seen him elaborate on the state or referees at all this season.

I get worried when I hear we talk about an expanded competition. That's 2 more refs that can't make the cut now that will be running around in pink. It was a good idea on paper to have 2 refs, but it hasn't worked. Its adding inconsistent rulings between sets, let alone each game. A clean out needs to start at the top.

I think it is pretty clear he really wanted to and maybe even expected to win this one. It hurt him.

Hanscholo

Bench
Toov's needs to learn that you don't comment on things when you are angry. If you MUST, then spend a bit more time on it than he did the other night. It came off as a whinge about absolutely nothing, that doesn't help your side.

Michael Bishop

Juniors
Manly have a bad enough reputation for whinging as it is without Toovey crying foul over a legitimate try and the quality of refereeing which in no way affected the result.
Instead he should direct his anger towards the Manly players for their poor decision making and especially Tony Williams who needs a good kick up the arse for his shocking defence and inability to actually run onto the ball when they're in attack.