What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 4 Chances

roboshark

Coach
I think it is going to be the Roosters to be honest I think they will flog Parramatta and take first spot

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why be scared of any of them? There are no pushovers in semis. They are all hard, every team comes to play.

It comes down to “your”team turning up on the day whoever the nuffies at the opposite end are.

You can’t win being scared

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s all about risk.

I think we can beat them all but if it comes down to playing Storm in week 1 down there or week 2 or 3 (knockout), I know which is more of a risk to us progressing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s not about risk. Risk you can mitigate. You have some control. You can’t control what other teams do towards the makeup of the semis. You can only control what you do. You bring a premium game every week, better than the opposition, whoever they are, you win.

wibble

Bench
I am biased but I think we are a better than even chance of winning any final. I really like how our team is starting to gel, and I think they can play much better than they have so far this year.

I don't think they would be scared of anyone.

But realistically, I am worried on any given game, once it is knockout. Even if we are say, an amazing 75% chance to win against the good sides (which seems an overly generous estimate), we are a 25% chance to be eliminated.

Over three games, this makes us less than 50% to win all 3.

None of which means much when the finals are on. In 2016 we were the best finals team. We were lucky v Canberra, and could easily have lost the grand final, but we were the best team.

I really like both the potential of the team, and how it is trending. I think we are tough enough to win another grand final, and opposition fans will be more scared of us than we are of their teams.

We just need to be the best team again. We can do this.