What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 coaches in NRL

Hutty1986

Immortal
i said its got that soft underbelly back, which it has honestly. smith and nev fixed that. now your tough man is beau scott. big drop there. you wouldn't see hodges do that kinda shit he did to morris when he was injured with nev and j smith there, if you don't want to be realistic its your problem.

you can't denie the pack looks alot less deadly without them two and as its no where near the pack it was. its nothing special now days alot of overrated players though in scott, creagh, merrin.

:lol: And you can't deny the fact you have NFI

DoggiesBro

Juniors
ok, i take it back merrin is a top prop in the game, scott is way harder then jez and nev and they lost nothing at all there. oh and why we are at it hodges sh1t himself when he heard creagh is coming for him! apperently creagh smelt fear when he was running away.

Eels Dude

Coach
How is it unfair to compare Bennett achieving the same at two clubs to Hasler at one? Hasler could have switched clubs if he liked but choose to stay with Manly. On Bennett at Saints he did have a good roster when he arrived but he brought and made Saints two best players when he arrived at the club in Soward and Boyd plus brought one wayward forward and a plodder in Costigan and Weyman and turned them into stars. Without those players Saints never win the comp so although that had a great roster it lacked leadership and Bennett brought that plus you are forgetting that at the end of 2208 several high profile players such as Gasnier and Ryles left the club. If Hasler can mirror his succes at Canterbury then he can be spoken of alongside Bennett till then his just another minion.

Because that's like saying Brad Fitler was a better player than Andrew Johns because he was 2 premierships with different clubs whereas Joey won 2 premierships with the same club. Using that kind of logic until Bennett left the Broncos which was only 3 years ago and after 5 premierships he was just another minion too.

betcats

Referee
ok, i take it back merrin is a top prop in the game, scott is way harder then jez and nev and they lost nothing at all there. oh and why we are at it hodges sh1t himself when he heard creagh is coming for him! apperently creagh smelt fear when he was running away.

Bro come on, if you dont rate the big red V and everyone wearing it then you obviously have NFI...

anjado

Juniors
1. Bennett
2. Hasler
3. Bellamy
4. Sheens
5. Smith
6. Cleary
7. Griffin
8. Henry
9. Cartwright
10. Flanagan
11. Furner.
12. Kearney

The other 4 are too unproven at this point.

:lol: our pack wasn't dominated at all really.

however the fact reamins dragons pack is soft and pretty damn average.

Haha, lying through the skin of your teeth.

Watching Manly pumping the Bulldogs 38-4 on Doggies turf in round 13 was a highlight. Your shit team struggled to make metres all night and only scored because Brett Stewart gifted Barba a try against the run of play.

I don't think it's that bad, not as good as their pack in 2010, but not terrible.

Their 2010 pack was very good, hard working and every player knew their roll; through this they were able to command respect from other packs well into 2011 even though their forward pack was no where near as good as it was in 2010.

Towards the back end of the season the respect I mentioned wore off and teams began to expose them for the mediocrity they became.

:lol: our pack wasn't dominated at all really.

Yes we were, it was only up until Jim took over that our forward pack started going forward.

I am by no means blaming our forwards lacklustre efforts on Kevin Moore; but I do think that they got too comfortable under Moore; so when he was sacked it sparked a shift in attitude.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Haha, lying through the skin of your teeth.

Watching Manly pumping the Bulldogs 38-4 on Doggies turf in round 13 was a highlight. Your shit team struggled to make metres all night and only scored because Brett Stewart gifted Barba a try against the run of play.

was that the same when the dogs were up at halftime only to lose our halfback? didnt know one match made a season, had a few shockers, had a few good ones. pretty sure its the same with most clubs.

keep clinging to that match mate, sorry that des signed to a club he sees succesful for a long time instead of staying for another merge or a broke club :) does it help ease the pain?

dikefalos

Juniors
was that the same when the dogs were up at halftime only to lose our halfback? didnt know one match made a season, had a few shockers, had a few good ones. pretty sure its the same with most clubs.

keep clinging to that match mate, sorry that des signed to a club he sees succesful for a long time instead of staying for another merge or a broke club :) does it help ease the pain?

No it was 22-0 at halftime to Manly loved that match as well watching the dogs getting pounded by the premiers also enjoyed watching the premiers beat the bulldogs home & away this year & you have used that manly going crap line about 100 times but please explain how manly is going broke or do you just get your information from the telecrap, penn is worth over 100m dollars & there are other private investors lining up to pour money into the club which will see increased funding for next year for our premier league & U20s also there is some positive news to be annouced soon for funding for brookvale oval. This is hardly a club going broke but rather more wishfull thinking on your behalf, so enjoy watching your highlights this off season of the doggies finishing 9th & i will watch the highlights of our premiership winning season.:lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I will cling to that match thank you because it's exposing you for the shit talking spastic you are.

Right, let me break it down for you again your talking about a game we didn't have our only good half.

If you say he doesn't make a difference did you watch how we were against you the 2nd game? Before he was injured we were WINNING, not to mention looked pretty damn good! This was without ENNIS!

Got a clue yet?