What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 revised..

JBW1983

Juniors
1. Cowboys
2. Storm
3. Broncos
4. Manly
5. Roosters
6. Bulldogs
7. Warriors
8. Sharks/Penrith (depending on points difference)

LESStar58

Referee
legend said:
I'm yet to see a solitary Raiders fans talk about winning a premiership or even about finishing in the top four.

Every fan regardless of who they support would be confident and happy if their team was undefeated after four rounds and after reading comments from a few Knights fans that Canberra will finish with the spoon, I find it gratifying they are winless after so many years of arrogance at other teams expense, including Canberra. I have far more sympathy for St George than I do for Newcastle.

The fact is every armchair expert claimed the Raiders as a certaintly to win the sppon and with one bye in hand we would finish on ten points if we didn't win another game all season. Very hard to see us finish with the spoon now.

Collectively, we (Raiders fans) knew what our team is capable of but we were written off as idiots etc and still no one expects us to do well. Keep up the good work ladies and gents. :D

I am glad to see the Raiders doing well bt i think before they are a chance for a title they need to have mainstays in key positions. Sure Jason Smith is a good five-eighth bt he isn't going to be around much longer. They have some good outside backs and one of the best fullbacks in the comp plus a classy skipper in Woolford but they will need some security in the halves first...

azza

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
I am glad to see the Raiders doing well bt i think before they are a chance for a title they need to have mainstays in key positions. Sure Jason Smith is a good five-eighth bt he isn't going to be around much longer. They have some good outside backs and one of the best fullbacks in the comp plus a classy skipper in Woolford but they will need some security in the halves first...

That security in the halves you speak of I imagine will come in the form of Todd Carney, who is killing it premier league. It appears Elliot wants to ease him into firsts and not place too much pressure on him, hence the use of Smith at 5/8th. Whether the kid has the goods to do well in firsts is another matter, but he has some big wraps on him.

greeneyed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Yes....impressive! :roll:

4569ut.jpg

All the Sydney experts tipped we would lose each and every match. Didn't happen did it insane?

Chachi

Bench
I don't think that any Raiders fan would guarantee a top 4 berth just yet...let alone a premiership...but who would have thought that after 4 rounds we'd be the ones hanging s**t on the Roosters about who has the best halves combo between the two sides. Let's see...they have a couple of rep stars to choose from and we have a "60 year old crock" and a recycled hooker with a busted face.

I'd know who I'd like to have at the moment - and it's not Brett Finch! :lol:

Face it boys...the Roosters have had their chance and now they're gone. ;-)

As a wise old tennis player once said...."C'MON!!!" I know I'm setting myself up for a fall here but Bring On Next Sunday! I just wish Walker could play for your boys so I've got somebody other than Monaghan to pay out all day.

skeepe

Immortal
innsaneink said:
Skeepe.

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepe. :blahb:

Come out come out where ever you are.

I'm here. Sorry I wasn't around to indulge you earlier, I have this thing called a life where I get away from the computer every now and then. Try it, you might like it.

As for those predictions, the ones I refer to are predictions I made just before the season started on another forum, after being able to have at least a glimpse of how each team would go this season. I think it goes without saying that tips made in February would be slightly different to tips made in November the previous year.

Oh and congratulations. How long did it take you to dig up that post of mine from 5 months ago. What an accomplishment that was for you. And yet, when I think of all the other things you could have been doing while you wasted all that time, I feel sorry for you. The weather has been beautiful all week. Get outside and into some sunshine, there's a good lad.

I guess I must take it as a compliment though, that you would spend so much time obsessed about something I had written so long ago. Thank you for your effort, but alas it is in vain.

innsaneink

Referee
skeepe said:
innsaneink said:
Skeepe.

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepe. :blahb:

Come out come out where ever you are.

I'm here. Sorry I wasn't around to indulge you earlier, I have this thing called a life where I get away from the computer every now and then. Try it, you might like it.

As for those predictions, the ones I refer to are predictions I made just before the season started on another forum, after being able to have at least a glimpse of how each team would go this season. I think it goes without saying that tips made in February would be slightly different to tips made in November the previous year.

Oh and congratulations. How long did it take you to dig up that post of mine from 5 months ago. What an accomplishment that was for you. And yet, when I think of all the other things you could have been doing while you wasted all that time, I feel sorry for you. The weather has been beautiful all week. Get outside and into some sunshine, there's a good lad.

I guess I must take it as a compliment though, that you would spend so much time obsessed about something I had written so long ago. Thank you for your effort, but alas it is in vain.

LOL....how many ladders have you predicted?

Do enough youre bound to get one pretty close I guess.

That thread just happened to be one I added to my list, so I could have a looksee at the endof the year, it took all of about 90 seconds to go thru it, didnt have to go thru all 20 pages.

Yes we did get out today thank you, yes it was a nice sunny day, had a lovely time watching my team beat the grand finalists, after watching my son play footy this morning, pretty much like last Sunday, when we beat the premiers, nice sunny day then too. Would you like a Mon-Sun timetable???

BS artist :roll:

Latest posts