What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TopCat did you see that

parraeels2010

Juniors
I hope for the sharks sake carney was watching the eels match because Sandow showed how how a half should play and how to steer a team around

webShark

I hope for the sharks sake carney was watching the eels match because Sandow showed how how a half should play and how to steer a team around

I hope for Sandow's sake Sticky was watching tonight and not a replay of the previous 20 rounds.

You obviously watched the Shire and are jealous. Perhaps they might make a show about Parra "The boring shithole".

Madsharkie

First Grade

Why are you still here? Obviously a person of your word...
And we don't care about the fat little barrel you're referring to as a 'half'.

spider

Coach

Yes, if club club sandwich spent more time shoveling passes for TA's as opposed to fast food, you may not be contesting the spoon

carcharias

Immortal
I bet sandow is stoked with his decision

Young aboriginal could have been part of the best bunnies side in yonks.
Good chance they could win the comp

Instead part of the worst parra team in yonks.
Good chance they could come last.

DJShaksta

First Grade
This thread needs more Quigs.
You know what I mean.

Ps - Parracurtis20whatever - fugg off moron.

Quigs

Immortal

This .........

parraeel.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What is it about posters with digits in their names.

For example, sydneysharkbrisbane68, parraeels2010, Sinc 73.

All fuggwitz.

Vin Fizz

Bench

Ohhhh nooooooo, and your writing seemed to be coming along so nicely Parra. It seems like you’ve taken a liking to the North American Indian. It makes sense actually. I’ve always thought you were a Sioux. Looks like a bit more remedial attention in the ole cell block is needed. Keep at it Sitting Bull….(shit)

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
Does anybody else get the feeling parraeels2010 etc is actually one of us, just having a shitstir?

Quigs

Immortal
narhhh Chewie.

How could you come to a conclusion that our very own forum room could possibly contain members that would be considered intellectualy handicapped such as parraeel.

I can't think of one.... ummmm ............ well .........

Latest posts