What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Deacon

First Grade
Didn't watch it but sounds like we were struggling a bit late.

Ideally we would have got a win with that full strength team we put out. At least we get a rest after this weekend.

On another note, I'm in London in a few weeks and looking to get tickets to the Liverpool game. Anyone know the best way to go about this? I've been looking on stubhub but there doesnt seem to be many available at all.

Get Twitter if u don't have it and follow @Hotspurtickets

Deacon

First Grade
looks as though we could have 4 starting for the England national team tomorrow, fingers crossed they all get through it okay. been a dreadful international break injury wise for some players

Deacon

First Grade
Pretty easy decision
CRaeL-YWUAAi06M.jpg

Deacon

First Grade
Good to see u here instead of that filthy pro Liverpool soccer thread in the jubilee avenue forum, it's much nicer here lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You may have to suit up, we got no midfielders left.

Wonder if we'll play Toby at DM like Everton did.

Deacon

First Grade
Got a feeling it might be a stalemate mate 0-0 kinda game, but gees I hope for hellteams sake I'm wrong

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Don't worry guys, Benteke, Ings and now Sturridge ruled out for us plus no Henderson or possibly Coutinho. Still looking forward to the game. Good luck lads.

hellteam

First Grade
Haha nice one. Awesome experience anyway! Forgot to put money on the scoreless draw. Heading to Newcastle vs Norwich tomorrow, hopefully see some goals

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We created enough chances but didn't finish them off.

That's football.

We need our midfield back although Moose did OK today, probabaly saved himself from being sold off in this game. Napoli have put in a decent sized bid for him so this will make it interesting.

TruSaint

Referee
Poor effort v Anderlecht ...

Looked like champions for the 1st 10 minutes, but the result flattered us. Could have lost by 3 or 4.