What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Deacon

First Grade
we still should progress, with 2 home games left and Carry Bag away. We need players back quick

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, but 1/10th of the UCL money

I think Europa is important to give our academy players a run but we dont seem to do that and we generally lose after playing away games, the stats are staggering, although we only went to Belgium on Thurs night

TruSaint

Referee
yeah, but 1/10th of the UCL money

I think Europa is important to give our academy players a run but we dont seem to do that and we generally lose after playing away games, the stats are staggering, although we only went to Belgium on Thurs night

Fair point Twizzle.. cheers mate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Boruc = wort keeper in the world, good for Harry though

I think Ali needs a rest so maybe Mason can start next week, good to see a few players coming back although Dembele has picked up an injury, dont know how serious as yet.

Deacon

First Grade
Your right on Ali, he did also play out of position. Not sure Ive seen us play worse and score 5, thanks to Boruc. I loved the chants You're going down with Chelsea. Next up Managerless Villa in just over a week so this rest will help a bit, before a tough run v all the other London clubs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good result but unimpressive I thought

shame about the deflection as it would have done our GD a lot of good

Deacon

First Grade
good result but unimpressive I thought

shame about the deflection as it would have done our GD a lot of good

Spot on, the early goal probably made us look ahead to further important matches, our GD is still pretty healthy

TruSaint

Referee
You mothers ready for the NLD ?

R we a shot.

Im feeling a huge upset here. Dembele / Erickson . Kane ...

Deacon

First Grade
You mothers ready for the NLD ?

R we a shot.

Im feeling a huge upset here. Dembele / Erickson . Kane ...

Love the optimism we need a massive games from Toby Jan and Eric if they do we can win, the 3am time is unfortunate for us. Guess Ill get up at 5 and watch it

ggmu

Juniors
My most hated time for games lol. I'd live to watch it but my first day back at work after 5 weeks off. Cant afford to be up all night.