What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
victory was so sweet

they spend half a billion on transfers when we spent zero, sure they copped a 2 year transfer ban but they still get to keep their players that they bought illegally, and they probabaly don't really need any new players, I mean where would they play them ?

Pep raving in the media how he is going to win all 4 cups, which really should be changed to they tried to buy all 4 cups and cheated in the process

I'll be surprised if they dont win the tie but at least we have bragging rights for now

saint.nick

Coach
victory was so sweet

they spend half a billion on transfers when we spent zero, sure they copped a 2 year transfer ban but they still get to keep their players that they bought illegally, and they probabaly don't really need any new players, I mean where would they play them ?

Pep raving in the media how he is going to win all 4 cups, which really should be changed to they tried to buy all 4 cups and cheated in the process

I'll be surprised if they dont win the tie but at least we have bragging rights for now
I don't recall them getting a 2 year ban?

Listening to knobheads justify their cheating is astounding, one even told me that FFP deserves to be cheated because its supposedly just an evil scheme by the likes of United to prevent smaller clubs being bankrolled and threatening the status quo. A very Melbourne Storm-like justification.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They apparently have a 2 window transfer ban starting this TW.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Manchester City will reportedly be banned from making signings in the next two transfer windows by FIFA for breaking rules related to the protection of youth players and third-party ownership.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...s/news-story/c4658f273ae30ecc68ca2cb89c701ef5

And Pep is so arrogant, he doesn't care. Like I said they really dont need anyone

Manchester City are strong enough to survive potential FIFA transfer ban, believes Pep Guardiola

https://talksport.com/football/5121...ng-enough-survive-transfer-ban-pep-guardiola/

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harry gone for 6 weeks with ankle ligament damage so effectively the season and Deli Ali with a broken hand

god hates us

thorson1987

Coach
Even with your injuries I hope you can do the job over them in both games this week.

Them going out of CL again will be great and I would prefer not having to cheer on Man U when they play.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Ali might be playing against Citihad this week, Poch seemed to think he would be able to play.

I'll take a draw.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We play Thursday morning at 5.00 AM and Sat Night at 9.30 both at Citihad, not must time to rest up and they have a pretty big squad its gonna be a tough ask for a small squad like ours.

thorson1987

Coach
When Sterling scored in injury time I thought "spurs being spurs" and turned it off. Go on Twitter and see that VAR overturned it and absolutely lost my shit.

cb4

First Grade
and Son will be available as yellows are now wiped out at quarter final stages since 2015
Incorrect. Son is suspended for your first leg because he copped the yellow in the Quarter. If he hadn't been booked it would have been wiped.

And you bastards were meant to upset them this weekend.

Deacon

First Grade
Incorrect. Son is suspended for your first leg because he copped the yellow in the Quarter. If he hadn't been booked it would have been wiped.

I'll take another 4 3 lose this weekend tbh, we will win every other game anyway

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

looks like you may be right, nothing official yet tho