What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon

First Grade
fish eel said:
euorosport news on fox said this morning he failed the medical?

Eurosports also stated Kevin Preince Boateng had signed with Villa now I know there sources are total bull

ParraDude_Jay said:
Defoe almost certainly gone to Pompey.

Did the deal for Tiago fall through or was it just a BS rumour to begin with? Thought he would be immense for you.

Edit: Just noticed, Hutton already confirmed.

Wasnt a rumour just run outa time with that one

and good swoop Gilberto, also liked the smokescreen that said the move collasped! :D

fish eel

Immortal
Feelin Hornby said:
Eurosports also stated Kevin Preince Boateng had signed with Villa now I know there sources are total bull

LOL.

Fair enough then. I just saw it scroll across the screen this morning when watching their african nations cup highlights :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ParraDude_Jay said:
Defoe almost certainly gone to Pompey.

Did the deal for Tiago fall through or was it just a BS rumour to begin with? Thought he would be immense for you.

Edit: Just noticed, Hutton already confirmed.

Defoe to Pompey for €9mill, confirmed by official site

Gilberto has been confirmed by the Official site as well.

Tiago's manager complained that we took too long, truth be told we were looking at other options and we were still talking to him with about 30 minutes to go so I dont know what the final outcome is yet.

Alot of Spurs fans think we can do much better than Tiago so the jury is still out on that one.

There has been paperwork submitted on other players but we dont know who they are or how good they are, there is still talk of an unannounced mid fielder.

Its so busy at COYS its hard to get on.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
fish eel said:
LOL.

Fair enough then. I just saw it scroll across the screen this morning when watching their african nations cup highlights :lol:

I can confirm the Prince hasn't gone anywhere, not that it would bother me too much if he did.

He's still pretty young so maybe we give him at least a full season.

Out went our crappy defenders

Routledge £1.5m-2m. Was seemingly never going to play and so any profit, however small is nice.

Gardner: loan.

Stalteri: Loan.

Barnard: £200,000. Not good enough, made good on his development costs.

fish eel

Immortal
Twizzle said:
I can confirm the Prince hasn't gone anywhere, not that it would bother me too much if he did.

He's still pretty young so maybe we give him at least a full season.

He was never that good tbh.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JS said:
Benjani in tbh

word is we lodged paperwork on Benjani 5 minutes too late and missed out

don't know how solid that one is

so many rumours atm

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JS said:
Fox Sports News said he was confirmed for something like 19 mill

wouldn't be the first time they were wrong

they said yesterday we paid €19 mill for Hutton and it was actually €9 mill

the itk people at COYS said we missed out on him, but they are all tucked in bed atm

we are still expecting more announcements

weasel

First Grade
Sorry Spurs. Robbed by the Cheats again. Really good performance though. That Hutton looks the goods. Where is Gareth Bale atm? Injured? Ramos does love his attacking wing backs, I imagine these two will cause nightmares for the opposition for years to come.

In-goal

Bench
Pitty thay couldn't hang on, I really hate the whole Man U get out of trouble sh*t that happens everyweek

Dogaholic

First Grade
In-goal said:
Pitty thay couldn't hang on, I really hate the whole Man U get out of trouble sh*t that happens everyweek

When was the last time that happened. I think that is Chelsea you are thinking about.

Lets purchase some glasses for the ref. Handball in the box - deliberate or not it is still a foul. Free Kick and no goal. Evra pushed in the box - penalty.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
weasel said:
Sorry Spurs. Robbed by the Cheats again. Really good performance though. That Hutton looks the goods. Where is Gareth Bale atm? Injured? Ramos does love his attacking wing backs, I imagine these two will cause nightmares for the opposition for years to come.

Gareth Bale is out for the season, currently still on crutches.

We will never be at full strength till next season, still alot of players out injured.

Kings injury is not serious but we dont know when he will be back. We think he's in cotton wool till the CC final against Chelski.

Shame Gilberto didn't play but gee Hutton looks the goods.

Shame we couldn't hang on for another 30 seconds.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
weasel said:

Cheats :lol:

The ref wanted us to lose that game, was out to make himself feel like a big man by booking any United player who even looked at him funny. Huddlestone got away with a dive that would have seen him sent off, but Rooney was booked for a dive, fair?

But nevermind, I like Spurs and we're still to play Le'Arse at Old Trafford so this is far from season-ruining.

RedVGooner

Juniors
Twizzle said:
no, thankyou for the 5-1 morale booster :D

too shay:lol:

but couldnt u guys hold on for at least another 30 seconds, u wouldnt be able to do that if ur life depended on it

Status
Not open for further replies.