What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
good move for the club. More atmosphere and financial wise is going to help you compete with the big clubs.
From a financial point of view Tottenham have more than competed with the so called big clubs. It's just a shame so much money has been wasted on players who are not good enough.

Into the next round of the UEFA cup where we will play shaktar donetsk, tough team to play, if we get through that we could play Aston Villa if they beat CSKA Moscow.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I see the most overrated manager in the game is coming back down to Earth.

What has ole 'Arry ever done?

Aside from send Southampton down...

Tom Shines

First Grade
West Brom are a difficult side to break down at Hawthorns, and they are fighting for their lives.

There's nothing wrong with losing to them.

Tommy Smith

Referee
West Brom are a difficult side to break down at Hawthorns, and they are fighting for their lives.

There's nothing wrong with losing to them.
Gee i wonder why you think that.:oops:

There's nothing wrong with losing to them...

...if the team that loses to them also sucks and happens to be languishing near the bottom of the table.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
arry's transfer targets worry me

mediocre players from middle of the table teams

Bellamy ffs ?

he's kidding

Tommy Smith

Referee
arry's transfer targets worry me

mediocre players from middle of the table teams

Bellamy ffs ?

he's kidding
Bellamy?! LOL

The ultimate pea-hearted transfer whore.

Is he trying to play for every club in the Premier League? Highly overrated.

A poor mans Anelka if that's possible.

Latest transfer rumours are that Defoe is close to rejoining (please god let this be true), Downing has put in a transfer request and wants to join spurs (NO WAY, he is average at best), Appiah is training at spurs with a view to a free transfer (could be a good deal )

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Defoe = this week (Thursday apparently)
Downing = no deal, we've moved on
Chariots = played reserve grade and did well, free loan

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
buying him back for around 14mill yet they still owe us for other players and add ons for which they have not yet paid us, including Defoe

we are not really parting with much cash

Status
Not open for further replies.