What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kevin Keegan has offered me more money. I am definitely leaving Spurs. It's all about the money, I don't care about the [Carling Cup] final." - Pascal Chimbonda, January 2008.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
funny you mention money

Sunderland lost 5 mill on the deal, which represented the balance still owed to Spurs

probably just made up for the loss we made in buying Defoe back

and if BAE is fit, Chimbo probably wont get a run in the CC final

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Robbie Keane if we can believe the rumours, again a very profitable return if it happens

bloody Citeh have stuck their nose in which has caused last minute delays

life is never dull at White Hart Lane

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 or 3 players does not make a team and we finished 5th with those players

hardly struggled

Tom Shines

First Grade
Martin Jol >>> Grande Ramos >>> Arry "He's a player I like" Catflapp,.

Oh and thanks for the players Martin, you're a top bloke.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and spurs have gone down hill.

he was undermined for Ramos, and should never have been sacked.

hard to say

in hindsight, maybe but we were in the relegation position when he was sacked, something had to be done

Ramos was not a people person and never spoke to the players in English, that was Poyet's job

Ramos is better off in Spain

harry on the other hand never shuts up

fish eel

Immortal
hard to say

in hindsight, maybe but we were in the relegation position when he was sacked, something had to be done

Ramos was not a people person and never spoke to the players in English, that was Poyet's job

Ramos is better off in Spain

harry on the other hand never shuts up

As an neutral Twiz, I'd say you were only in the relegation zone because right from the outset that season, Spurs were meant to be gunning for the top 4, and the club was actively talking to Ramos and completely undermined Jol.

Martin Jol was never going to get anything out of Spurs that season.

Had he been left to do his job, and had Spurs not been courting Ramos, it might have been different.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As an neutral Twiz, I'd say you were only in the relegation zone because right from the outset that season, Spurs were meant to be gunning for the top 4, and the club was actively talking to Ramos and completely undermined Jol.

Martin Jol was never going to get anything out of Spurs that season.

Had he been left to do his job, and had Spurs not been courting Ramos, it might have been different.

we only chased Ramos because we were going crap with BMJ at the helm, but to his credit BMJ was railroaded abit,

he was given bugger all say in who we purchased, that was Comolli's role as sporting director, he got sacked along with Ramos and Poyet

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he does get pushed off the ball alot but I'm not sure I would sell him

Stoke didn't man up on him this morning and he just ran riot, every time they went near him he got a penalty

He did enough to make harry have a rethink imo

Status
Not open for further replies.